Sg4:10

we,ve just had a scaffold designed, where we have restricted width and sloping ground to contend with.... new det housing site..... the site has had some past issues with HSE so we're takin no risks with it

the engineer has done a 4+1 width scaffold, so its gotta be ok

Does that mean a 4 board platform with 1 inside board is no good ?

No, my previous post answered only the original question with regards was minimum of two boards required.

You can have 0, 1 or 2 inside boards in accordance with the TG document
regards
Alan

Good Morning
TG20 "Table 1, Load Class 3 &4" both show for brickwork & masonry work designations of 5 boards between the standards with no inside boards.
Thus the answer you seek would be no.
regards
Alan

just what i said with out the speal lol .... the only diffrence between me and a designer spelling, and speal lol ;)

On one new build site we've got 25 plots standing an 15 of them are up to 3rd lift continually waiting for chippies an roofers , then they turn up with two men
If I send less than 5 men to site I get my balls chewed by the contracts manager, does my fookin swede in

Sorry rant over

Same!!! We've had fecking garages stood up for well over a month with no work going on them.... garages.... not big fecking plots! Simple work! They're taking root in the ground they've been up so long!!

I've got over 120 wall ins. jobs standing with not a whiff of render, and they are moaning that we're not keeping up:huh:

Shag

In response to the original question, one inside board may reduce amount of material, but soffit detail should be looked at in advance in case of inside standards needing to be cut, or passgage way reduced due to overhang of soffit.

Top Bottom