screw jacks & collars

Ricky be interested to see whos calcs you use for the hybrid system your using when you mix.Lets hope alls well with your scaffolds because when you get a failure the HSE will want to see the hybrid scaffold method statement,design and calcs and thats before insurances are involved.Plettac is not the same as Layher different loadings,quality,dimensions,etc.
It might fit together but thats all.Guessing your using either Plettacs or layhers calcs and getting away with it as ive not seen calcs for these two mixed.
If you know any designers that mix the 2 knowingly,let me know !!!

We all know it just doesn't exist and we all know insurance companies love to use any excuse not to pay out and this is right up their alley.

Training would be another issue, what system are they trained in? There are a few even today, mostly cheap skate building firms doing some in house training for one particular system and the guys are out building all sorts and as far as I can tell they don't conform to any manufacturing guidance I have ever seen. Maybe they should have a look at the ladder thread on the main forum.

whats the benifit with o ledgers over u ledger other than you dont need both u and o when working with u ledgers if that makes sence.... simply enougth fit in and board retainers in to the u ledger how do you fill in the gap with the o ledger?gap fillers them feking big eye brow things lol

With the o ledger you can fit your braces into a boarded lift but with the u transom you can't as for a I know never seen while I used it and used in for 7 year, with the o ledger the boards hav a notch out the corner to fit the head on the ring

Top Bottom