screw jacks & collars

Do you need the flat type for propping or the ones with a u head channel for picking up steel needles

Think i got what you need i'll -got 2 types and ones slightly heavier duty than the other. I,ll put a pic on 2moro of them & if its what you need i'm sure we can do a deal

these are the type i've got if they're what ur after then pm me

Attachments

• 20121215_111143.jpg
    20121215_111143.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 20121215_133131.jpg
    20121215_133131.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 17
not layher or Plettac,shocking the quality of jacks on market.Theres very little consideration from companies of the risk there taking.Good luck mixing your kit

just plodding same as every winter sometimes you get a nice temporary roof or big internal but if you don't got to lay some lads off which aint nice to do this time of year.

Got a big roof on but apart from that not really but still got 42 blokes on.

Am totally agree ref jacks & collars but Layher & plattec wouldn't think twice about mixing it they are the same no difference what so ever.

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Still plodding mate 3 gangs will have to go in January thou if work done pick up bloody rates are getting worse as well shocking!!

Ricky be interested to see whos calcs you use for the hybrid system your using when you mix.Lets hope alls well with your scaffolds because when you get a failure the HSE will want to see the hybrid scaffold method statement,design and calcs and thats before insurances are involved.Plettac is not the same as Layher different loadings,quality,dimensions,etc.
It might fit together but thats all.Guessing your using either Plettacs or layhers calcs and getting away with it as ive not seen calcs for these two mixed.
If you know any designers that mix the 2 knowingly,let me know !!!

Always O- ledger boards so much easier then u they are pants

whats the benifit with o ledgers over u ledger other than you dont need both u and o when working with u ledgers if that makes sence.... simply enougth fit in and board retainers in to the u ledger how do you fill in the gap with the o ledger?gap fillers them feking big eye brow things lol

Top Bottom