Scafftags

Scaffy posted a pic a while back on the scaff equipment section of a new tag that dose'nt need a holder. Apparently there about half the price.

you can definetly get a spray solution to wipe them clean . maybe a different pen is used with the solution . i remember a w*nker gaffer offshore called disco dave moaning like **** at me for bending tags cos he couldnt use them again .what a pri(k that bloke is

wonder if thats the disco dave thats used to work on a station at dungerness and came back as a consoultent for interserve he must be about 75 80 now that stuff is called swipe bloody good stuff it cleans permenent marker with no ease providing you dont let it dry out and you can reuse the tags over and over again ive used sand paper before bit of a rough job though
exspecially if you havent got a steady hand!!

hahahahahahahha i am guilty of using a non permanent marker once (without knowing) and the next week when i looked it was completely gone due to rain made me laugh that the safety guy didnt spot it as he seemed to spot every thing else

im guilty of not bothering to fill them in and then saying the rain washed it off

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

i filled 2 in yesterday that hadnt been done since 09/10/10 needless to say the safety man was very happy

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

no i havnt done an inspection course haha

Thanks for the tip Jackdan, and no I'm not really concerned about finding a link to top shop on a scaffs forum.:love::embarrest::laugh:

yo brandy that wernt me it was a guy called shed that did that

if it was that long Brandy, how do you remember?:D
sorry mate couldnt help myself;)
I cheated Jakdan, looked back up the origional thread, but by the time I clicked off to get back on to this one, I forgot who posted it and blamed Scaffy, Now what else was I going to say, F### I forget.

These babies remove almost anything they called " Zoff plaster adhesive remover wipes " dont let the title fool you into thinking that they just for softies who when they fall off their skateboards , go running to mammy with a cut knee so she can put a plaster on it , pat them on the head , and say now now mammys little soldier. :nuts:

Cos these babies remove anything, smoking patch adhesive, plaster adhesive, nail polish, adhesive, adhesive and marker pen off scafftags, did i mention sticky plaster adhesive, they will literally remove anything .

you can prob get them cheaper than this link like .

Zoff Plaster Removal Wipes (F11422)

P.S who the fook uses permanent marker on a tag, you want them laundry pens .

Hello all,

Does anyone know of any alternative options to the 'scafftag' holder. I have dozens of green inserts, however I would like to purchase holders of some description, and as you are probably aware they are pretty expensive.
Any advice would be much appreciated.
Hi scaff123
I have 3 boxes of brand new tag holders if you want them pm me, you can have them for £15 a box normally £40 a box.

Dear All

I am in UAE, running the Scaffolding company, i am badly looking for supply the scaffolding materials and Scaffolders. please if you know help me out.

will really appriciate the Help.

Thanks,

climbscaff.

there any number of supply companies on here both as sponsors an just members, or you could go direct to a manufacture in china, india united kingdom

depends what you want, what money you have

Top Bottom