Scafftag UK

Last time i looked the inserts cost 83p + Vat each... You can get discount for bulk orders but its something like 1000 plus pieces...
Tomcat you obviously haven't looked for a while as the inserts went up in price to 87pence about two years back unfortunately. However we have discounts available and set at a lot lower than 1000 pcs!! You also have the benefit of one of our local sales guys (or in your case girl if you are York based) who can also help you out. Give us a shout and lets see what we can do
0845 601 0329 (free phone)

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Using a tag holder as a hammer , i would have loved to have seen that :laugh:
Who says our holders aren't flexible.....anyone else know of any other weird uses out there?

used em to scrape ice of windscreen before ha

I thought Scafftag have been selling their product separately for quite a while now, the price of inserts off the top of my head are about 80p.
I went back to using them when i found out they were selling them as separates.

As for their durability the weather causes the plastic holders to become brittle over time and i have had plenty of holders that have broken that way, as well as being pinched.

Last edited:
Never one to miss out on a freebie, and there is ice on our windscreen longer than most.:)

Aye and you must need it with all the graft you've been doing on it.

I think someone should.

I spoke to a very nice lady from scafftag today, then visited your site bought a few inserts(still cant believe you can do that) bought a few tie tags which solves a problem I've been thinking about for a while, a few pens and filled in your questionnaire regarding the experience I had visiting your web site. Not going to allow you to retire but a sale is a sale.

cjcnix

I filled out your questionaire about 3 weeks ago, but have received nothing from your crowd yet!!!!!:sad:

cjcnix

I filled out your questionaire about 3 weeks ago, but have received nothing from your crowd yet!!!!!:sad:
Collo sorry to hear that. The survey only went live on the Forum this week so I assume that you are not referring to that when you say 3 weeks ago? If it was via our website then please accept my apologies. Will look into it as we have been sending out the 'free' Worker tags within a day or two of survey completion. Will confirm on Monday and PM you.

Tags arrived yesterday safe and sound, pretty prompt service to hit the sticks so quick. I like the look of the tie tags, pretty handy.

Top Bottom