scaffs from scotland

Worked with a lot of Glasgow lads at Ardyne Point back in 1975 ish,

Scaffolders in those days were the same up and down the UK,especially the traveling men,"A rake of beer the women and the craig"

Must admit the piss taking and craig was fierce with the Glasgow lads as I remember it, happy days:bigsmile:

its still the same these days rigger trust me lol:D and i was a spunk stain on the wall those 75 days :nuts:

ardyne point now thats an old one not heard that name in years,old rig yard wernt it mate?

counting his money last a heard........yes the leader of the porridge clan has been missing for a wee while busy methinks.

ardyne point now thats an old one not heard that name in years,old rig yard wernt it mate?

NEW rig yard when I was there :D built three rigs from scratch,built the base in fooking big hole then it was floated out and we built the bast*rds up from there,Shell Brent ,Cormorant,Eco Fisc

a history tale there rigger,were there only 3platforms built then it closed?i mind few boys speaking of it few times.

Yea just the three There were plans by the government of the day to put gates on the seaward side of the excavations and construct a propper dry dock for further rig construction But as with a lot of government promises and plans it never happend.You can still see the excavations on Google Earth just across from Rossy

intresting mate ill have to google it maybe find out bit more and see the proposed site,thanks for that mate much appreciated.

I'm a wee borrheed(that's barrhead to the uneducated) so its a an aaaaaaaarrrrfggh I slung the f in for good measure so tell me pikey white the difference far a gypsy and a pikey.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Is that you philos. Playing that accordion

same on the bridge on the south end allan somebodys nephews/pals/ sisters/boyfriends/aunts/boy as well lol

Are you on the bridge pal

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Pikey the difference between a gypsy and a Pikey is
A gypsy will tell your fortune
And a Pikey will steal it ......lol...Haha

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Pikey the difference between a gypsy and a Pikey is
A gypsy will tell your fortune
And a Pikey will steal it ......lol...Haha

Top Bottom