scaffs from scotland

THE PIKEY

Reaction score
alright lads how are we tonight, anybody rough way the drink or wot lol:sick: im just wondering how many you guys are from scotland, im from the glasgow area, it was just that ones from the south seem to be the ones that are on or post most of the time give a AARHHHHHHH if your from bonny scotland :eek:

I'm from Glasgow too mate. Most of the lads on here are spot on with the exception of nuggets like Bulldog Stee and others like him.

alright lads how are we tonight, anybody rough way the drink or wot lol:sick: im just wondering how many you guys are from scotland, im from the glasgow area, it was just that ones from the south seem to be the ones that are on or post most of the time give a AARHHHHHHH if your from bonny scotland :eek:

Half a Argh here,:D imust be one of those southerners i live this side of the mighty wall, not Hadrians the Byker wall:
byker_lead_470x313.jpg

fukc off with the picture paddy, brings back bad memorys ive scaffolded the place twice:sick:

If you did it right the first time you would not have had to go back.:eek:

Fitzy did that job by himself while on for *** with a lil help from Silky and the Howies:toung:

Pikey

La La La Oh Flower of Scotland when will we see the likes again La La La

Aye, Pikey faes like us dam few and there A' deed...

Im Born, Breed and Based in the Granite City---worked with all colours and creeds---worked wi a lot of the Glasga Team over the years.

i have my porridge with salt,born in galway eire......reared in glasgow.............worked everywhere,fav drink irn bru,fav clothes kilts,fav quote you want the malky,fav food deep fried mars bars.

welcome pikey :)

just to make you feel at home.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTDuHfXh3sE]YouTube - I Belong to Glasgow in C[/ame]

thanx for the replies lads ive not worked with any guys from dwn south ive worked dwn south but not with any southerners i guess they had to get us scots to make sure the job was done right lol:D

think youll find the english lads to be very good scaffs mate not met many who couldnt do their job excellent id say.

l know celticbhoy just jesting that building in the photo looks like a jail for oompa loompas lol

Top Bottom