Scaffolding nicknames

thick c!nt your never make a scaffolder all the time you got a whole in your a!rse lol well you did you thick c!nt!!!!!!

Blimey! Turn my back on you lot for a few minutes and look at all the responses! :D

BUT!!

What is the difference between offshore and North Sea Tigers? Are they the same job?

When I was on the rigs no one really used that term or they would have been put on the dooking stool and drowned. All the north sea tigers I've ever met were all pussy cats.

real scaffs can do the lot rosie,adapt and overcome weather its rig,street,refinary,station or site done em all streets the best.

to answer the original question, the old way was after 6 trips (I think) you earned the right to call yourself north sea tiger, however you would be as well putting on a skirt and call yourself Josephine.:eek:

lol the lads get 6trips now they think they are core..............how things have changed.

Was on a rig once & called a female abseiler a dope on a rope & she returned the complement by calling me a **** on a plank.

Rosie real scaffolders work on the street work not oil rigs :toung:

To be honest real scaffs don't work any more because we can't with all the s**t we have to carry & the restrictions on have we do our job.

If we were skilled labour we would be able to do our job to our method statements!!

Ragscaff

The most ironic one I ever heard was "Brickie with it's brain bashed in". Surely its got to be the other way round!?

potty scotty mcphail total loon of a man,once shoved a podger bar up a fellow scaffs rear FULLY whilst climbing down a ladder supervisors\managers still fear him am told.

High Rise Tubular Technician is the elaberate version I have heard for a Scaffolder.

I suppose its like calling a Popman a Carbonated Drinks Roundsman!!

Top Bottom