Scaffolding mediations

A bit of compromise both sides and everyone left happy. look it up on Ministry of Justice web site its one to keep in your locker. Works for employment disputes as well.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

james Bonds on ITV

Thats £250 an hour:amazed:Are you running any 3 day mediation courses Simian?:amuse:

We did a mediation with a builder years back.. it basically involved their table and pints going 10ft in the air and the builders eating some carpet.... took around 2 mins and we got paid in full....:nuts:

he he did i tell you im a manhester city fan from day one?

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

he he

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lRIQGU2RRk]Karl Pilkington - Bullshit Man - YouTube[/ame]

this wind up on the net any were ?

I will have a look but wouldn't know how to post it if I did get it. Google Real Radio Wind ups and look for Andy Smillie and Andy Cameron, there are a few cracking others as well.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

I have found the link to the wind up, really funny but it may take you to a web site not all will enjoy.

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Just download the bottom one.

Rangers Loyal | Audio Funnies

Top Bottom