Scaffolding makes people drink more

I like that, drinkers were ordered to stay in the pub for over an hour, dont think the mrs would believe that one.:laugh::laugh: any of the fireman trained to alter scaffolding :laugh::laugh:

what a result - should be encouraged

Should Read Does Scaffolders Forum lead to more Drinking it does for me.

Talking about drinking , having a late bar-b started about 2pm going on till 3-4am talk soon!!!!!!!:D:D

defo i usedto be t-total now a cider head and love the odd guinnes nice but as a result ive got the old gout ha ha thats 14 years of work hard play harder

defo i usedto be t-total now a cider head and love the odd guinnes nice but as a result ive got the old gout ha ha thats 14 years of work hard play harder

F**k me, only last week had to get tablets from the quacks for gout, Naproxen 500mg tabs, god does it hurt in me big toe, to much ale and takeaways:laugh::laugh:

had Gout for years lads and i ended up on crouches with it , never felt pain like it in my wrist , ankles , then there was the liver count doc nearly had a stroke when he seen it , so had no choice but to cut back, gout went and liver back to normal . do miss the Friday lunchtime till closing session though :(

oh yes its savage it starts iching then bang pain of doom like the ***** on fire but dose it stop u no one more 4 the road it fires up oh my word its like beening a crip

when i first used to get it i used to drink more to numb the pain but in the nd the Bast*** got the better of me and i have all but given up drinking , just couldnt cope with the pain any more

no wot u mean im off the cider now like on the guninnes instead and only ave drink fri and sat not during the week anymore but fook me its a killer it proper smashes u in one foot out of bed because the wieght of the quilt fookin kills

had Gout for years lads and i ended up on crouches with it , never felt pain like it in my wrist , ankles , then there was the liver count doc nearly had a stroke when he seen it , so had no choice but to cut back, gout went and liver back to normal . do miss the Friday lunchtime till closing session though :(

when i first used to get it i used to drink more to numb the pain but in the nd the Bast*** got the better of me and i have all but given up drinking , just couldnt cope with the pain any more

Pop that tablet and then back on it, never give in to it, they can take my freedom but they will never take my stella:laugh::laugh:

Im 42 but i know the agony, and f**k me it f**king hurts.:push:

oh yes thats way i roll t animal you can ave my dollor ave my missis on a bad day but fook me leave my ale alone gout r no gout its mine and my pain my toe my problem

Now so called experts have said that women who are pregnant can have a couple of glasses of wine, mite look into that scaffs can have 20 pints of ale and be okay. just a thought:laugh::laugh:

emm that sounds good m8 but got a felling 20 a bit much the problem being its not enough ha ha

Well my fellow scaffs and muckers i have run out of stella, and so im off out to pay £3.70 a pint, with some heathens that couldnt scaffold my c**k, will catch up tomorrow my friends.:blink1:

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Well i lied pub was sh*te so got some cans from corner shop, and back on here, so scaffolders ready, moderators ready ha ha. lets get ready to rumble. i can talk some sh*te when ive had a drink.:wacko:

3.70 a pint fu£k me no wonder you get paid more down south . do you ever look on the forum the next day and think what the hell was i thinking . many a time now iv looked at my posts and not remembered posting them . god them drunken rants must entertain yous lot . drink lots of stella post lots of ******** . give me an hour im well on my way to joining you .

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

how sad are we , our mates are out getting drunk high and shagged and we re on the scaffolders forum . at a christening in the morning should be plenty drink girls and marching powder there . probably blow monday

3.70 a pint fu£k me no wonder you get paid more down south . do you ever look on the forum the next day and think what the hell was i thinking . many a time now iv looked at my posts and not remembered posting them . god them drunken rants must entertain yous lot . drink lots of stella post lots of ******** . give me an hour im well on my way to joining you .

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

how sad are we , our mates are out getting drunk high and shagged and we re on the scaffolders forum . at a christening in the morning should be plenty drink girls and marching powder there . probably blow monday

allan66, you are a man after me own heart, im on my way to train station now, i love a good christening :bigsmile:

Top Bottom