Scaffolding - Definition.

i think im gonna stop posting on this site , im suspicious about how some of the more important issues seem to dissapear , its all word association and stupid threads , all i want is people to know whats goin on, sorry

Theres alot of decent threads here mate.
If you really seriously want to bring a subject thats annoying/concerning you to light, then make a thread up about it.

You'll have plenty of people give you their views and offer you as best advice as they can.

JB,mate,we know whats going on,same thing is on other threads. Have you looked at the sccr website. Theyre scaffs trying to change things. You might be interested.

i dont need advice , and as im gonna leave the site , i'll leave the site with a song .
SUNG IN THE STYLE OF NWA's STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON.

you are know about to witness the strenght of the NWO.

IM COMIN STRAIGHT OUTTA IRAQ
CRAZY **** CALLED OBAMA
FROM THE GANG CALLED NEOS WITH ATTITUDE

WHEN IM CALLED ON
A PUT A WAR ON
FALSE FLAG ATTACK , A CAN DO WHAT A WANT
YOU TOO IRAN , IF U **** WITH ME
THE POLICE, THEY CANT COME AND GET ME
OFF YO ASS, THATS HOW IM GOING OUT
ITS ALL OIL MOTHERFUCKERS
IM TAKIN IT OUT

GOIN OFF ON THE MIDDLE EAST LIKE THAT
WITH A BOMB THATS POINTED AT IRAN
SO GIVE IT UP SMOOTH
AINT NO TELLIN WHEN IM DOWN FOR AN OIL MOVE

DONT MAKE ME ACT , THE MOTHERFUCKIN FOOL
ME AND IRAN , GO TOE TO TOE NO MAYBE
IM KNOCKIN COUNTRIES OFF THE BLOCK DAILY
YO WEEKLY MONTHLY AND YEARLY
TILL THEM MOTHERFUCKERS SEE CLEARLY
THAT IM DOWN WITH THE ROTHSCHILDS
BOY , U CANT **** WITH ME

as for numbers... never much cared for being numbered.. but to be definitive.. i dont lick,, i dont suffer muppets, or spoons,, dont brown-nose... hate lazy=********... love the crack,,, especially wind-ups,,, love an opportunity to blag a bag of cash... and yeah... like the erectional work... as far as numbers go... a lot higher than 5

i dont need advice , and as im gonna leave the site , i'll leave the site with a song .
SUNG IN THE STYLE OF NWA's STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON.

you are know about to witness the strenght of the NWO.

IM COMIN STRAIGHT OUTTA IRAQ
CRAZY **** CALLED OBAMA
FROM THE GANG CALLED NEOS WITH ATTITUDE

WHEN IM CALLED ON
A PUT A WAR ON
FALSE FLAG ATTACK , A CAN DO WHAT A WANT
YOU TOO IRAN , IF U **** WITH ME
THE POLICE, THEY CANT COME AND GET ME
OFF YO ASS, THATS HOW IM GOING OUT
ITS ALL OIL MOTHERFUCKERS
IM TAKIN IT OUT

GOIN OFF ON THE MIDDLE EAST LIKE THAT
WITH A BOMB THATS POINTED AT IRAN
SO GIVE IT UP SMOOTH
AINT NO TELLIN WHEN IM DOWN FOR AN OIL MOVE

DONT MAKE ME ACT , THE MOTHERFUCKIN FOOL
ME AND IRAN , GO TOE TO TOE NO MAYBE
IM KNOCKIN COUNTRIES OFF THE BLOCK DAILY
YO WEEKLY MONTHLY AND YEARLY
TILL THEM MOTHERFUCKERS SEE CLEARLY
THAT IM DOWN WITH THE ROTHSCHILDS
BOY , U CANT **** WITH ME

please don't leave please please. get a fukcing grip:nuts:

I think you called it right Jakdan, we are all the numbers at different times.

Essex,

I do remember being on a job and skiving for Scotland as the foreman was a right jakey alky bastardo. It started with all the joiners and me leaving earlier and earlier on a Friday to go play golf, and finished with sitting in the shak on Monday morning listening to them moan and trying to talk me in to going with them but I thought it was time I stayed and put in a bit of a shift and let them go themselves. I grafted hard all day long on my todd and locked the site up around 5.20pm and went home. You could have knocked me down with a feather when the owner called me in to his office next morning to tear strips of me for leaving the site 10 minutes early. Normally I would have stood my ground and told him to eff off as I worked hard but I knew I had spent weeks skiving and didn't want to rock the boat. It did teach me that it's not what you do more what they believe you do.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Jb, I kicked off a product knowledge thread a week or so back, search the threads and let me know what you think. We are booked on for our Genlok training on the weekend 10th December and the boys are delighted.

Top Bottom