scaffolders suppliments !

Its a different world these days , scaffolding is the hardest trade by far , in any given day you can be lying on you belly , upside down , hanging by your b.ollocks , humping gears like camels , climbing upside down , and thats not even on pricework .Its a proven fact that taking protein shakes after or during work helps your body , creatine is proven to help with strength , and maintaining our bodies is paramount in this business , 40 quid a month and you wont feel sore in the morning , no aches and pains and you get stronger , do the old scaff use the stuff , if not why not , just general thouhts please !:idea:

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

id love to see a scaffs health section on here , maybe offers on differnt things like protein etc , mabe a phisiotherapist , different ailments , disscussions about treatments etc ,, as my old granny used to say , if you have your health , you have your wealth !

I heard that you swallow a creamy off-white coloured liquid each night before sleep, Frank... just what ive been told by a reliable source like.

To keep fit and strong all you have to do is bench press a 21ft Ladder Beam 100 times each morning before work - according to Ben 'Beam Destroyer' Flynn.

... me? I try to eat as much good food as i can and drink as much cold beer as possible - keeps me in good spirits and they say that a healthy mind = a healthy body. :)

Guinness and Golden Virginia are top supplements ,you won't get them in Holland and Barrett though

Top Bottom