scaffolders moisturizer,

We used to pisssh on oor hands to get rid of the halks and burst blisters :eek:---much cheeper than fancy creams :blink1:---well what the feck did you ecpect from an Aberdonian :nuts:...

We used to pisssh on oor hands to get rid of the halks and burst blisters :eek:---much cheeper than fancy creams :blink1:---well what the feck did you ecpect from an Aberdonian :nuts:...

dont that smell when you go for a manicure fook that give us the cream :cool:

used to pish up my ex wifes back, when i started scaffing, mortal drunk all the time, good old bad days, notice i said ex wife, beware younguns. i have now been with this one 23 year, give and take boys, still a crazy scaff but prioritise.:embarrest:

Dico

what manicure :worried:

feckin nails turn black and fall off---with frost bite...

Dico

Na---the Scaffs up here have cloven hoofs PMSL...

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

PMSL aye Paddy M8---remember when oor skin stuck to the feckin Tube wi frost eh---aye, pre-HASAWA---feck sake yi were lucky if you got a podger LOLooo...

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

aye, and yi were lucky if you got yer wages before the Sheriff's Officers reached the SGB Office LOLooo

lol gloves?..........always wear my ppe with the exception of gloves if a can get away with it hate them.........frozen tube in the morn oh yes some of the poor lads faces when asked to ready 50 8'ft tube funny.

Top Bottom