• Phil181

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Allan666

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Dangerus

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This lady is available to assist you in Dix (Dyslexic)Problem.

Make contact.

Attachments

• pic29168[1].jpg
    pic29168[1].jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 18
The most hotly contested group is the funniest member, more nominations than any other, took me ages to count up to work out who the top 3 were. But here they are:

Phil181

Allan 666

Dangerus

Many were nominated but only the top 3 can go through, good luck to these 3! Closes Friday 14th.

Is this funniest as in "so funny I nearly split my sides laughing"? or funny as in funny peculiar?
Does it really matter all 3 contestants are way ahead of the field what ever meaning it is.

Obviously Allan is reaping the benefits of the large number of Newcastle based members. Surley the Sunderland and Boro lads dont want a geordie winning anything especially such a prestigious title as this?
Phil181 and dangerus have already had a serious kick in the cream crackers when both were overlooked for promotion to the hallowed halls of the forum moderators. Could they survive another disappointment?

Obviously Allan is reaping the benefits of the large number of Newcastle based members. Surley the Sunderland and Boro lads dont want a geordie winning anything especially such a prestigious title as this?
Phil181 and dangerus have already had a serious kick in the cream crackers when both were overlooked for promotion to the hallowed halls of the forum moderators. Could they survive another disappointment?
Phil and I were devastated after the cruel snubbing that was "forum-gate" so much so that we were even thinking of a reverse snubbing back.

However Phil snubbed the idea of a reverse snubbing for the initial snubbing,on the grounds that it would end up being a snubfest ! I wanted to snub the initial snubbers for the cruel initial snubbing and subsequent"After snubs" but I've since snubbed this idea.

Phil and I were devastated after the cruel snubbing that was "forum-gate" so much so that we were even thinking of a reverse snubbing back.

However Phil snubbed the idea of a reverse snubbing for the initial snubbing,on the grounds that it would end up being a snubfest ! I wanted to snub the initial snubbers for the cruel initial snubbing and subsequent"After snubs" but I've since snubbed this idea.

Your talking like Her Maj The Queen (Gawd Bless Er) when she said "My Husband and I".
Is there something between you and Phil? Only asking as he has promised me another all-inclusive in St Lucia next hurricane season.

Your talking like Her Maj The Queen (Gawd Bless Er) when she said "My Husband and I".
Is there something between you and Phil? Only asking as he has promised me another all-inclusive in St Lucia next hurricane season.
Yea we were seperated at birth in a cruel scaffolding based accident. Our dear old mum "Deborah Grayston" was hit by a stray double being carelessley deployed in Tooting Broadway whilst pregnant, thus inducing labour.

We were rushed off to the Whips Cross but on arival it was discovered our mother wasn't foriegn so she was booted out. She sought shelter in a nearby inn and we were born. Three wise men turned up from Harringay social services and split us up. Phil ended up going to Eaton (hence the grammar) I worked as a yard rat for SGB at kings cross until I was old enough deploy couplers. He drank ass's milk from a silver bottle I drank Scaffeeze from an old fairly liquid bottle.

Our paths crossed again on the forum.We knew we were related when we sub conciously wrote the "150 things you must be to be a scaffolder" list.

The rest is history old boy !

Yes he is also my father so by some strange quirk of fate we are all loosely related. I was the result of a short liasion between him and Miss Stella Gladys Britain late of Mitcham, Kings Cross,Leeds and many other places in the UK (she got around a bit did old mum but never made any money).

Apologies for the delay in replying but I took the liberty of descending to the hotel restaurant for supper. Usually I take my moderating responsibilities so seriously that I order room service.

And the winner of the scaffolders forum awards most funniest member of 2012 is.....

Allan666!!!!!!!!

Speech!

Top Bottom