• Allan666

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Dangerus

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flinty

Reaction score
The most hotly contested group is the funniest member, more nominations than any other, took me ages to count up to work out who the top 3 were. But here they are:

Phil181

Allan 666

Dangerus

Many were nominated but only the top 3 can go through, good luck to these 3! Closes Friday 14th.

Got to be Allan666, for the one liner :D

Phil 181 and Dangerus are the double act They can tell a story over many post's and across threads, had many a laugh :D

phil181 is fun
No he's not I'm far funnier, in fact he's my twin brother.We were seperated at birth in a freak scaffolding accident. He got to go to a fine public school ( hence the impeccable grammar) I struggled , making a living deploying couplers until we met once again on this forum.

Praise be to the forum

yuo are fun to an you mighte make me an aprentisce .. haha

The most hotly contested group is the funniest member, more nominations than any other, took me ages to count up to work out who the top 3 were. But here they are:

Phil181

Allan 666

Dangerus

Many were nominated but only the top 3 can go through, good luck to these 3! Closes Friday 14th.
There's two s's in Dangeruss gumbie, how am I ever going to win if you can't spell me name properley.People are voting for Dangerus with one s

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

yuo are fun to an you mighte make me an aprentisce .. haha
Yea and your illiterate, spend time reading and writing instead of messing about on here.

There's two s's in Dangeruss gumbie, how am I ever going to win if you can't spell me name properley.People are voting for Dangerus with one s

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Yea and your illiterate, spend time reading and writing instead of messing about on here.
theres a reeson an it s nott my faulte

im dyslexic ande hav writin difficults becuse i had meningitis as a baby i am strong thow and i am clever
its worse when im tired or upset

i hope youre still wantin me to applie for aprentiships

Of course they are hence the reason your beating me

Regardless of that, I am the only chap worthy of winning this title.

My unrivalled wit and humour is the sole reason that the forum is still in existence. It is my only outlet from deploying couplers 12 hours a day, 7 days a week in this Algerian utopia.

Your gettin your ass kicked in the polls. Edwoood voted for you:laugh:

im dyslexic ande hav writin difficults becuse i had meningitis as a baby i am strong thow and i am clever
its worse when im tired or upset

i hope youre still wantin me to applie for aprentiships

Ask for an iPad for your birthday.

It corrects the spelling for you.

i use an ipad butt to maek me try harder the spellchek is off
or i wuldnt learn

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

If it corrected his spelling,How would he know:wondering:
shoud a moderrator be nastie like thatt ?

i use an ipad butt to maek me try harder the spellchek is off
or i wuldnt learn

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

shoud a moderrator be nastie like thatt ?

Im on your side you silly prik:laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom