Where is dangeruss these days !!

Lets not forger rigger and podger

Most Dedicated Member - Ragscaff/Scaffy
Most Helpful Member -AOM/Phillio/Rigger
Best New Member 2011 -Jason Gibbs
Funniest Member -Superscaff75/allan666/Ian/Phil181/Swifty/Jakdan
Best Thread -Reverse base out :D
Funniest Thread -Is this true? Phil181/Dangeruss

Paddy you have a valid point with the aforementioned but Yourself,Garry Adams, Alan Reade SF admin also make the Forum a good place to Tap into for Info and Knowledge along with the ability to raise the odd titter as well and for all for all the Lads not mentioned keep posting and contributing because The Forum is made all the better for your input.

Last edited:
there should be an award for the person that views the forum the most but never posts , it could be called unemployed of the year

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

jason gibbs for best new member , paddy and ragscaff for dedicated. jakdan for having too much time on his hands

Animal must win best thread , for his failing his part 1 , hilarious

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

if there was an award for most disgruntled/angry/unhappy scaffolder on site , then i'd have to win .

I would say this is tougher than some might imagine. This is my first attempt but there is a couple of members that have been posted missing lately and their name might have appeared if they were still active.

Most Dedicated Member Could be any perm from 10 really but I'm going Scaffy.

Most Helpful Member To tough to call but Philios or Paddy.

Best New Member 2011 This is what we North of the Border call a "Shoo in". Mr J.Gibbs.

Funniest Member Again fairly tough especially as he claims not to mean it but Alan666.

Best Thread Dangeruss and Phil181 for the scaffs bible, especially the excuse for leaving site early and turning up late. Still makes me laugh.

Funniest Thread As above.

I have already changed most helpful as I have had so much help from everyone on here but didn't want to sound like a politician by naming them all.;)

id like to think im quite helpful as well although it s mainly done private message i always go out my way to help lads find work . how about an a award for the biggest w*nker as well

id like to think im quite helpful as well although it s mainly done private message i always go out my way to help lads find work . how about an a award for the biggest w*nker as well

I was hoping to be considered for that accolade.

Last edited:
whats the prize i was thinking maybe one of those system cards that i cant get a start without aaahh
and AOM isnt that helpfull i asked him for a start and he told me to feck off :cry:

It's not that I don't like you Happy it's just that you don't have one of these system cards yet. Once you become fully qualified there will always be a berth for you and your mate at Aom.:blink1:

It's not that I don't like you Happy it's just that you don't have one of these system cards yet. Once you become fully qualified there will always be a berth for you and your mate at Aom.:blink1:

you tell him Aom you aint no scaffolder till you can wield a hammer :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I might add that one on to the cv tips thread.:laugh:

i told him AOM you cant beat the system
me personally if i wanted to swing a hammer all day i would have been a joiner.i am quite good a swinging the lead but theres not much call for that these days :sad2:

oh I don't know, have you tried going back off shore?;)

As the title suggests the Scaffolders Forum is going to have it's very own awards. Flinty suggested the idea a couple of months ago .....

Full of great ideas me :amuse:

Most Dedicated Member
Too many for me to pick just one
Most Helpful Member
Paddy Carr
Best New Member 2011
Jason Gibbs
Funniest Member
Happyhugenoet
Best Thread
Purely because its the longest, most unkillable thread, "Word association" by Ian
Funniest Thread
"whats the point" by James Pearson

Top Bottom