Scaffolders Forum Awards 2011

SF Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
As the title suggests the Scaffolders Forum is going to have it's very own awards. Flinty suggested the idea a couple of months ago and it is now the time of year for nominations to be made.

These awards are just a bit of fun, so please don't be offended if you don't win or aren't nominated.

The categories are as follows;

1. Most Dedicated Member
  2. Most Helpful Member
  3. Best New Member 2011
  4. Funniest Member
  5. Best Thread
  6. Funniest Thread
Please reply to this post with your nominations

there will be a few wanting them awards lol

Try this
1,jason gibbs
2,aom
3,ben flynn
4,jakdan
5,trampled garden
6,trampled garden(there was a funnier one,about some bloke who carries a sole pad on a bit of rope around his neck,but i'm buggered if i can find it)

And a happy christmas to all members:cool:

Most Dedicated Member Philliosmaximus
Most Helpful Member AOM
Best New Member 2011 JASON GIBBS
Funniest Member ALAN 666
Best Thread PHIL181 / DANGERUSS
Funniest Thread JASON GIBBS

When is the closing date for this admin? There is a few members who should be nominated for each Gong.

Where is the awards going to take place?

Is admin putting a free bar with bread and dripping sandwiches on?

I think SF is looking for The Best Thread Award with this one...:laugh:

When is the closing date for this admin? There is a few members who should be nominated for each Gong.

No closing date as of yet - we will stop nominations when most have had there say

Where is the awards going to take place? - Your front room

Has aom put you up to this? All that man cares about is bloody bread and scaffolding

My Nominations are:

1. Most Dedicated Member: AOM.
  2. Most Helpful Member: Jakdan.
  3. Best New Member 2011: Frederik.
  4. Funniest Member: Daftscaff.
  5. Best Thread: Ecitb scaffs tkt by T.ANIMAL.
  6. Funniest Thread: Joke Of The Day by PW.

Id like to add a few more, who aint in the list but really bring alot of decent comments and contribute alot:

Rigger.
Scaffy.
Philliosmaximus.
Superscaff75.
BetterTax.
TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER.

and

Alan Reade for his almost unmatched technical information on Scaffolding. :)

Along with everyone else on my friends list.
Is this too many??? ;)

Daftscaff & Happyhugenoet keep me interested in the forum, Patriotic thought provoking common sense contribution.

The Smoggie & Geordie banter is class, I am sure there is love & respect deepdown???? But you can't eradicate tribal / border hostility in public.

The grandfathers Paddy, Rigger, Phillo & Ga Adams pass wise knowledge and Wisdom down like line just like all great Sorcerer's should, Not forgeting the untold contribution of Ragscaff & the SCCR team breaking unchartered territory for what??? for you & me and people they have never even set eyes on.... In the quest of the basic human right s of all Great British habitents "CONSULTATION with the NASC, CISRS, HSE" thats all we request not a lot to ask for is it?????? CONSULTATION.

Loads of good guys on here even the 1 posters after a job!! this is why the forum was set up to help a long lost brother, I have managed to get reaquainted with former work mates through th SF.

And last of all there is some anoying cun*ts on here ** but hey thays life each to their own but collectively we Should unite and take the fight to the Powers to be.............................

Up the SF & SCCR...........lets unite for 2012.................& at least give the Powers to be a *****ng BIG Headache!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................PTG

Last edited:
Most Dedicated Member: Aom ,Scaffy

Most Helpful Member: Aom , Paddy , rigger

Best New Member 2011: Jason

Funniest Member: Allan666

Best Thread: word association (ganderizer)

Funniest Thread: the "BIG RIG " threads

To many great lads on here to choose from

Most Dedicated Member - Ragscaff/Scaffy
Most Helpful Member -AOM/Phillio/Rigger
Best New Member 2011 -Jason Gibbs
Funniest Member -Superscaff75/allan666/Ian/Phil181/Swifty/Jakdan
Best Thread -Reverse base out :D
Funniest Thread -Is this true? Phil181/Dangeruss

Last edited:
they could all be up for them all!

Ken Cain, Garry Adams, Alan Reade, Paddy Carr, Aom, Ragscaff, philliosmax..... it just keeps going!

Technical knowledge! Ken Cain, Alan Reade, Garry Adams

Safety! PTG, safetyservices, steve gregory, ian..

it goes on !

Together this forum could be the font of all knowledge!

No closing date as of yet - we will stop nominations when most have had there say

Where is the awards going to take place? - Your front room

Has aom put you up to this? All that man cares about is bloody bread and scaffolding

I beg your pardon admin. AOM is a very serious individual. If AOM wants to talk dow balls then with us , no doubt he will already have the calculations and drawings in place prior to baking them.

It just shows the rich diversity of ALL our Brother Scaffolders, it is this that sets US apart from the rest of Mankind.

I am proud to be part of this Body of Men...

they come they go!!!! glad we have the nightly crew that bump there gums your all nutters but your the backbone of the forum well done lads even the looneys lol!!!!!

What about biggest moaner award I'm sure that would be a tricky one to choose between

Most Dedicated Member: scaffy aom
Most Helpful Member: paddy carr, phillio garry adams
Best New Member 2011: jason
Funniest Member: allan 666 superscaff 75
Best Thread: phil181/dangeruss
Funniest Thread: big rig

and like others have said, some good lads all willing to help and join in the crack;)

Top Bottom