Scaffolders Fitness

Rite lads now back in the Uk and need to get back to fittness for the spanners again after 6+ years off them any tips:embarrest:

Who are the heads of HR dept for the big companys and any contact details would be good :embarrest:

Who's got the train station work ?
WHo's running what shut down / new builds etc ?

aw and are they paying digs LOL ?

Or i could just post job needed like a newbee :nuts:

KECK ME ANDY HAVE YOU TURNED INTO A PARASITE :nuts:

who you kidding you must have hundreds of the wee black books filled with numbers.
Hertel pembroke power station big shutdown ready to start soon.you will need that safety passport though.
Is there not a bit of graft at the wallsend yard.
If i can find the number for the pembroke site i will pm you;)

If you've got your offshore certs or can get them,there's a big de-commissioning project starting on the Brents field. Don't ask me when its all meant to start or who's got it. I have heard after the new year and Rbg have got it, but its a lot of rumours..blah! blah! and speculation flying around out hear at the moment. If I hear any more I'll keep you posted ,if you want.

Andy, the Brent De-comissioning is ongoing, the contract has been won by RBG as said above, January or March RBG will take over from the current contractor BIS Salamis (0nly on Delta) I'm currently on the Brent Charlie, I have loads of mates on the Delta so if you want any info I'll do my best.

The rest of the field will stay in production until around 2013/14 that is if they can get any oil or gas out the ground :D

No one knows who has the contract for the Alfa, Bravo & Charlie as the contract hasn't been awarded yet.

If you decide to go offshore don't worry about fittness :smile1:

Andy F

get yourself on the rocket with the morines haha or give neil scrotum a ring at premier 380 for 7 12s. serious though cant you get a start in amec , you worked there before havent you .

Dave lives next door mate but never seen him yet + its not long untill the winter and that is not the place to be in the winter LOL

Dave lives next door mate but never seen him yet + its not long untill the winter and that is not the place to be in the winter LOL
i been working in hebburn for a few weeks , started clegwell school this morning . doubt the wages are good enough for an international scaff like yourself though haha .that said you must have plenty money already living next door to dave .and yes its a cold fooking yard

Got some put away but never have to much LOL whats in the yard ? Hows running the job in there now hear stevie jacked ?

Top Bottom