Scaffolders Fitness

andyf8686

Reaction score
Rite lads now back in the Uk and need to get back to fittness for the spanners again after 6+ years off them any tips:embarrest:

Who are the heads of HR dept for the big companys and any contact details would be good :embarrest:

Who's got the train station work ?
WHo's running what shut down / new builds etc ?

aw and are they paying digs LOL ?

Or i could just post job needed like a newbee :nuts:

Theres plenty of work in London...
But i dont think your gonna get your digs paid, lol.

I was standing in the garden at 4am having a tab and it felt great fuuck the middle east thats my finish i know thats sounds a bit bitter but that is not even the start of it.

If you've got your offshore certs or can get them,there's a big de-commissioning project starting on the Brents field. Don't ask me when its all meant to start or who's got it. I have heard after the new year and Rbg have got it, but its a lot of rumours..blah! blah! and speculation flying around out hear at the moment. If I hear any more I'll keep you posted ,if you want.

Cheers eeiano dont think i have welcomed you to the forum so welcome cheers who is the hr lass at rbg still karren ?

Hi Andy, good to meet you on here mate and sorry to hear about all your BS out in the ME. Nah !! Karen Thomson who used run the HR dept for rigblast for years left and jumped over to Cape and as far as I know she'e still there. I don't know who runs hr for them now. Try this number 01224722888 and ask for hr dept, think you'll know the drill, hope you get lucky mate...cheers!!

eeiano welcome to the forum---are you working Oil and Gas Sector ???

Garry...

Hi, Garry thanks for the welcome,good to meet you also on here mate.Yeah work offshore O&G...too long..lol.

eeiano---aye, Iv been at it since the early 70'z---on the Brent Hook-ups---now they scarpin the lot eh LOL...

Welcome home Andy.Looks like you wont be waiting too long for work,your experience and all. Better start with some wrist exercises(Be a bit limp after all that penpushing.lol) and lugging bundles of 5's for back and shoulders. Good luck mate.

Cheers Frederik only got back late last night and the help of the lads on here has been 2nd to none if i come down the smoke to work mate i will let you no and we can have that pint

Top Bottom