Scaffold theft

i bought one of those fox scarers , works off a trip wire , if tripped it fires a blank cartridge, but i fixed it to a piece of timber and attached a piece of tubing to it and got some 12 bore cartridges off a mate then set it between ankle an knee height , coppers kept saying they had no DNA so i thought fcuk it Ill give them a leg that will solve problem lol. I also stood 3 boards up with a rope attached to them so when door was slid open the boards would get pulled towards where you stood as you open door, also other type of traps.

BUT not once did they try to get in when the traps were set up, only I knew when an where they were set, I actually walked round an round the building and into the field nxt door cos i was convinced they had a camera or summit set up to watch me, twice i sat in shed all locked up all day on a saturday no one came yet once we were only away from yard bout 1 hour and wen we got back they had been in again.

If I wasnt a big softy when it comes to harming animals I would of poisoned the water troughs of the people who i think it was doing it, they have about 200 horses in the fields surrounding the yard area. A PIKIES GOLD IS IN HIS HORSES.

FCUKIN WAN_ERS

Visions of 'Home alone' spring to mind superscaff:D

Steve sorry to hear about your kit mate,:sick:

Sorry to hear about your gear Steve but sounds as if you have quite a network of scaffs on the lookout, here's hoping the forum gets a result on this one.

I'll keep an eye out for the bustards down here as well for you mate

The feckers have just done our diesel

They keep an eye on us by calling in and trying to sell all sorts, TV's, Matresses, Carpets and the latest is PPE
tell em all to feck off

not heard anything about either . looks like the insurance is gunna go up next year while we have to bring everything else down over costs as if diesel isnt bad enough. Its things like this that makes ya just wanna weigh the lot in and close the doors...

Thanks everybody..

We had our truck stolen a couple of years ago.the pikeys dumped all our gear that was on it right next to the lay-by that they were living in,then drove to a hire co yard in Cheltenham,cut through the fence & loaded it up with ally beams. Luckily for us it was raining & the truck got stuck on the grass verge they had driven across.
when the hire co rang us & said your trucks here,we went to collect it,only to be arrested & put in the cells all day on suspicion of theft.
The old bill finally let us go & said they knew who did it but couldnt do anything about it as the pikeys were untouchable...
The extended family of pikeys has since been jailed for a series of country house raids around the country....bastar**.

At our yard the offices have an alarm that makes a loud noise but it rings a few select mobile numbers...
... Was at my dads a few month ago n his fone went off! We grabbed a kitchen knife a piece n shot down. We arrived 15mins after the fone had rang and although they had smashed fcuk out of the alarm and stopped it, they'd cleared off.
Coppers wernt interested so we were left with an unsecured office and no alarm. He offered me double time plus sleepin in day to stay there but I wasn't bothered (middle ov doncaster and surrounded by pikeys) so he got a security guard mate to come down.
When we left he was bracing himself at the door with a 5ft....

There seems to be more demand for a night watchman, than there is scaffolding. We're in the wrong job boys!

So who can I tempt with some.........:D

Not heard nowt yet steve

its a long shot,but have you looked on gumtree.com ? A lot of stolen goods are sold on there..

hope you get some leads steve thats a lot of double arms nothing worse than getting stuff knicked what ever it is!!

same as sys theyve had scaffs taken down from around houses plus loads of ladder gates taken off from up at shiregreen in sheffield over the past months there so brassen they just pull up with wagon and throw as much gear on as possible *****

Got to be careful but I worked with a mob years ago who handed you a price list of what they would pay for stolen gear and had an old boy and a young fla working nights painting it all.

hahahaha reminds me of a job we done about 5 years ago painters where 7 weeks with the scaffold and when we finally got asked to take it down someone had nick nearly all the boards and ladders of if Dumb painter had 4 boards he was moving around the scaffold and climbing the tubes to get up, when i asked him why he didnt call me he said " i thought you took them to another job " it did take the pain out of loosing around 100 boards

Top Bottom