Scaffold theft

S

steve gregory

Cleared yard of double arms last night and the wagon. In Sheffield. Green paint. Get in touch with me urgently if anyone with in this area ears of owt please.

T reg iveco. T115vum.

About 2000 double arms and all ladder gates as yet were still searching. This is a order not pikeys after scrap.

Sorry to hear that mate... Will be looking and listening in this area..

thanks for the replies had No leads as yet.. it looks like we all need to step up your security of your yards. £200 a ton at scrappies doesnt help does it.. times are hard....F***ing w***ers.......

thanks for the replies had No leads as yet.. it looks like we all need to step up your security of your yards. £200 a ton at scrappies doesnt help does it.. times are hard....F***ing w***ers.......
Sorry to hear about your loss mate.
Have you got the police involved?
It looks like you have the vehicle registration so even they might be able to help if they put the speed guns down for an hour or so !

it could have been done from anytime after 5.30 last night to 5.30am this morning... id say the wagon is already crushed by now...

yes police investigating as it turns out we are the 3rd company within a month to be done.. CSI been aswell.

steve we had something like 26 attempts at breaking into our place this time last year 11 times they were successful we lost thousands mate , all in space of 6 wks they just took piss , they even hooked chain onto door once and yanked them open must have made some noise there were tyre marks all over, nothing was recovered,

most scrap metal dealers are just pikeys done good , so when a job goes down and loads of steel stolen i now think it all goes for scrap, the little pikies get it to the big pikies and the big pikies get rid of it thru there country wide network of big pikies scrap dealers.

i now think most scaffold thefts now are not for re-sales but scrap, in fact id put money on it, scaffold just doesnt disappear sooner or later something pops up especially talking quantities we talking about. and if you notice every theft rarely involves boards or plastics they only take steel an alloy

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

P.S forgot to say , I just wish I could find out exactly who it was, fcuk the scaffold they can keep it, I just want my time , a bit kidnap , bit of torture, bit humiliation and while he still tied up id go burn his pick up out, fire his fckin caravan and pinch his fcukin horses.

Don't hurt the horses mate.
They have a hard enough life with the thieving gets !!!!!

Plant land mines in the yard Dirty robbing pikey CUN*S or failing that stick 3 hungry dogs in there at night and let them have the run of the yard

i bought one of those fox scarers , works off a trip wire , if tripped it fires a blank cartridge, but i fixed it to a piece of timber and attached a piece of tubing to it and got some 12 bore cartridges off a mate then set it between ankle an knee height , coppers kept saying they had no DNA so i thought fcuk it Ill give them a leg that will solve problem lol. I also stood 3 boards up with a rope attached to them so when door was slid open the boards would get pulled towards where you stood as you open door, also other type of traps.

BUT not once did they try to get in when the traps were set up, only I knew when an where they were set, I actually walked round an round the building and into the field nxt door cos i was convinced they had a camera or summit set up to watch me, twice i sat in shed all locked up all day on a saturday no one came yet once we were only away from yard bout 1 hour and wen we got back they had been in again.

If I wasnt a big softy when it comes to harming animals I would of poisoned the water troughs of the people who i think it was doing it, they have about 200 horses in the fields surrounding the yard area. A PIKIES GOLD IS IN HIS HORSES.

FCUKIN WAN_ERS

i once went in sheps scrap yard at rochdale,only to see a very large pile of brand new galv tube,i asked if they would sell it,but they said once scrapped,its over for it.

what about camras steve. They record 24 hours and can be set to alarm you if any movment. we got it here after we had some problems. Now it keeps an eye on the men as well after we had an employee rob and sell gear to another company. Its his day in court tomorrow....

Were getting made up a couple of steels which are locked to the floor which will stop the sods driving in as well. Good luck hope you find the gear and the ***** who are doing the nicking sounds some one close they know wen your out mmmm

they cut through the gates removed the anti theft barriers, handloaded all the double arms including the damaged 1's and ladder gates onto the 7.5 ton wagon that why I personally think this is a order by another scaffold company. If it had been the pikeys then they would have loaded the 14 ton wagon with 20's and took that for the way in ..

Security has been massively increased....

Sorry to hear the kit....things are hard enough without these f@ckers who can't be bothered working hard to earn there keep!.

We also had a similar experience last summer when one of our 26t trucks was targetted. These f@ckers broke in on a Saturday night spent the time to remove all our vehicle livery using some scrappers and taking the time to strap down the load that had been made up in the afternoon. The kit alone was a full 15t load of kwikstage!. Once they broke the lock on the Gate and got the engine started, they took the truck on a little drive to Troon. We were very lucky and got the truck back - thanks to the trackers that all our vehicles have!. When our foreman arrived on the Monday he called the police immediately who recovered the vehicle at the ferry port. The officers feedback was that our truck was likely to have been stolen to order in Ireland and the scaffolding on the back was no more than abonus for the crooks that were likely to be behind the theft . Unfortunatle the police never caught the thiefts in or around our truck, when it came down to it all they wanted was a pat on the back for doing very little investigation work but recovering a stolen vehicle.

Surprise surprise the kwikstage was still intact - maybe the thiefs were indeed scaffolders who didn't want to use kwikstage....lol

Top Bottom