Scaffold Shrink Wrap Sheeting Demo

I bought all the kit and a few rolls of it last year but never had the training , i thought it was good stuff but needs a lot more practice , but thats not a bad price to have it supplied and fitted , scaffy only uses shrink wrap and he will fix it for you as well , not sure what he charges though

do not try it for the first time on a roof. we tried it a few years ago and it was a disaster. you need the same people on it all the time because its all about practise and technique. it looks easy but its not. at £5.50m2 give someone else the headache.
also remember that removal is quite dificult as is disposal. if they have been blasting inside it it might be classed as special waste and cost a fortune to dump. at least tins have a residual value and can be used for years.

£6 a square metre less its u phillios in which case half price

Had a go at this in botlek it is not easy and very easy to Fu** up,best left to the lads that do it every day and at £5-£6m is not bad cost you more to pay 3 lads to fix tinys.

Hi Mate, Envirowrap is a brand of sheeting created by that particular company - Our sheeting (Tufcoat) is our own creation and patented/manufactured to our own spec.

Courses can be carried out at our own site or your own yard for teams from 1-4 people.

Please dont use the E word and Tufcoat in the same sentence - It hurt me!! lol

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

The pricing is of course dependent on the project/location and the likes. The larger the job then the better the price - If you look at a guide of approx £6 for scaffold sheeting sides and £7 for temp roof as a rule then you can price up with confidence. These figures are for guidance only. There are things such as final seal and the likes but if you are wanting a price on a project then just ask.

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

If any ov you are thinking on training then its less than you may think.

595+vat for a team of 1-4 here in Plymouth (lunch flung in) or £995+vat at your own yard. (less than £250 a man)

The course is certified.

There are some variances dependent on the clients yard location but not by much.

:bigsmile:

Top Bottom