Scaffold Shrink Wrap Sheeting Demo

Tufcoat Will

Reaction score
Hi peeps.

Anyone wanting a free no obligation demo on scaffold shrink wrap sheeting along with application info or supply and fit options then please let me know.

You can PM me
or
email will.wilson@tufcoat.co.uk
or call
01752 227333

TAR :)

LoL i will remember to call the scaffolders i am seeing Friday laborers then - think i would like to keep my teeth!

Hi mate - Our head office is based in Plymouth, Devon though our Installation teams are based from Manchester. For Supply and fix projects the teams cover nationwide - They are currently finishing off Runcorn Bridge, Heathrow Airport and two in jobs in Cumbia as well as some other projects as we speak.

For demo's then we can look again nationwide - Depends whether someone wants a quick peek or something more detailed. There is no cost to this and subject to arranging something in the diary.

Like mentioned - We offer supply & fix as well as teaching people on how to do it - Some use a bit ov both at times

any other info you need then please just ask!

What sort of cost is a temporary roof for you to supply and fix per M2 , i know all jobs are different but what would be an average sort of cost ?

Don't tell me Philiosmaximus is thinking of giving up the tin.:eek:

I actually worked for the founder of shrink wrapping and was trained by the top man. It is actually called Envirowrap. You will find that he will sell you the cheaper stuff first. Piece of p1ss, only really works on system scaffolds as traditional tube and fitting always punches holes in it, eventually. How much do you charge for your courses????

Don't tell me Philiosmaximus is thinking of giving up the tin.:eek:

We bought all the kit and done a couple of shrunk wrap roofs last year Aom

but it does have a knack to it , Tins are good but like everything they have their disadvantages .

Did you do that roof yet ? i will be interested in some feed back from you as to how you find the system you where looking to hire :wondering:

To be honest Phil, the job hasn't started yet and with all the wind we had I am delighted. It blew around 80mph for the full 2 weeks and the gusts were stronger, I can't see many sheeting jobs beside the sea surviving that but I could be wrong. As soon as we hear anything you will be the first to know.

I know aom, just seen some reet shiiiiite companies doing this and it looks awful when patched up everywhere. Was designed to look nice.

Fair enough, I have thought about it a couple of times with one job in particular which we really should have paid them to do it as the cash was there but the time scale meant we just had to push on with our standard sheeting and it wasn't great if I'm honest.

Trouble i found with it on a roof is it is to easy to burn a hole in it if there is any wind but i did love striking it :D

that depends on who is using the scaffold jakdan
if its a snydy weasely lying peice of shiit with a knife then it probably wont stay on long.

it also depends on who was applying it.
but i would agree not much good for roofs.

I recently had a roof done with shrink wrap and im well pleased with it. The roof is 220sq/m and it took 2 men 3 hours to do. Went back to inspect job today and still no problems or rips. The roofers on site are happy and unless something goes wrong i cant see me using tins again. It wasn't cheap but it was good money on job so i thought i would try it. I think next time i will have a go at it ourselves and save a fortune.

how much did it cost to have it supplied and fixed Urban if that aint to much of a nosey question :p

Top Bottom