scaffold designer required

outward bound

Reaction score
Hi,

I am currently looking for a scaffold designer, more details on request.

Please PM me if anyone is interested.

Your request is a bit ambiguous. are you looking for a designer to design a specific project or are you looking to employ one as a staff member?

its more to work on a private project on mine, design companies would not be interested for certain reasons.

If you know anyone that may be interested then by all means ask them to PM me etc.

Hmmmmm i guess -

---------- Post added at 06:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 AM ----------

yorkshire - are you a designer ?

Hmmmmm i guess -

---------- Post added at 06:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 AM ----------

yorkshire - are you a designer ?

Nah,sorry mate,I own my own firm and can build it for ya(at a good price),when you have finished your secret project give us a shout.

If design companys arn't intrested in your job, then why would you want an individual to do it. Sounds a bit dodgy this.

If this project is intended for use by anyone other than yourself, be careful with the insurance. Might safer (and a better job) to PM Ben from 48.3 or Tim from IDH. If it's a good project, they may be interested for the publicity. And a fee of course.

Top Bottom