Scaffold Design opportunity

BMB

Reaction score
Fellas,

I just wanted to draw your attention to this thread in the design section where we are advertising two positions at the moment.

The reason I am posting it here is that this opportunity is unique - we are taking people with no previous design or engineering experience if they have (at least) a few years scaffolding experience. We will then train successful candidates entirely from scratch and support you through college/university.

I get loads of messages and emails asking "how can I get into scaffold design?" - well this is your chance. I honestly don't know when the next time will be that we do this. If it works out well, it could be soon, if it doesn't, it'll be back to graduate engineers. Take your chance!

If you're interested you can find the thread here: http://www.scaffoldersforum.com/scaffold-design-scaffolding-estimating/34479-48-3-recruiting-interested-design.html

or details on our website here: Join us - 48.3 Scaffold Design

Thanks!
B

Good luck. Too far flung for me though.
It's refreshing to see a forward thinking company willing to give men on the front line - as it were - a chance.
Here's hoping you get good guys willing to put in the work on the academic side.

Great opportunity for someone with BMB

Nice to see a genuine advert, for a genuine job with prospects

Hope you find the right candidates

48.3 now do all our design work and are a very professional company that produce very good designs , a great opportunity for some lucky person ;)

Great job post and a fantastic opportunity,wee bit younger with no ties I'd have jumped at it.
All the best in your search for the right candidate,Let's hope it works and doesn't feck it up for others to follow.;)

Thanks for the support fellas!! Much appreciated

Top Bottom