Scaffmag

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a new one, I thought they were only moderated like that on certain threads.

What's the craic Scaffy is this a new thing?

dunno aom i just looked at the link and the poster is correct

hay ho no worries too

written by scaffolders for scaffolders: on the back shift:nuts:

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

they printed a story today that was 30 days old minimum, PLEASE:embarrest:

What's the craic Scaffy is this a new thing?

aom >> no its ok it just does not let me put a link up in my post with out it being moderated

All i will say is change your source, i dont want to get in an argument with anyone, but if you looked on the PYE site before christmas you would have found out that Derek Byrne was a director then, as for spectrum i know quite a lot of boys who work for them, so what i am saying it is fish and chip wrapper,
PYE and project watch this space,
PS pay me and i will get you the info to make your mag interesting instead of SH1T;)

That's a new one, I thought they were only moderated like that on certain threads.

Aom, basically sometimes the spam system will pick up on a number of things and produce a false positive.

Most of the time it works i.e. spammers get caught, but occasionally a proper post will not make it through!

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Hi guys just as a side note.

I have spoken to Dan at Scaffmag and he is a decent guy. He has promised not to copy any content from here without acknowledgement and has apologised for doing so in the past.

Regards

SF Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom