San Jose Mine Rescue

Rigger

Reaction score
I have just watched the rescue of the tenth man from the mine and feel I must thank EVERYONE involved in this epic rescue.

The spirit and guts of the trapped miners is a lesson to all of us in how we can help each other in times of stress and trouble

The guys involved in this rescue showed the rest of the world how we can work together to achieve great things in this life of ours

How the feck can you drill 2,056 feet and come out in the best spot for stepping into the rescue capsule.The whole operation from the start was controled and managed with no panic rush or push I cannot put into words what I feel for the "rescue team"involved in this ALL OF THEM

Another 23 men to rescue, bringing them up in a no hurry methodical manner with each man treated with compassion and respect

Well done Lads

I have just watched the rescue of the tenth man from the mine and feel I must thank EVERYONE involved in this epic rescue.

The spirit and guts of the trapped miners is a lesson to all of us in how we can help each other in times of stress and trouble

The guys involved in this rescue showed the rest of the world how we can work together to achieve great things in this life of ours

How the feck can you drill 2,056 feet and come out in the best spot for stepping into the rescue capsule.The whole operation from the start was controled and managed with no panic rush or push I cannot put into words what I feel for the "rescue team"involved in this ALL OF THEM

Another 23 men to rescue, bringing them up in a no hurry methodical manner with each man treated with compassion and respect

Well done Lads
very well said the rescue leader who is refusing to come out until every miner is out is an outstanding person , he was only supposed to go down to try it out then straight back out . big screen movie to follow surely

For feck sake don`t tell me how it ends I WILL BE WATCHING IT ON THIS SH$TTY OIL RIG NEXT YEAR . Still not biteing just nibbleing .:D:D

Top Bottom