Same sex marriage

The day will come when an openly queer scaffolder will come along. Just dont ever ask him to reach around and grab a butt.

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

well me and my guy are getting married june so why would this be funny bigfish and iam a scaffolder what does it matter what trade i am

This is a joke .... right? A queer scaffolder.. :laugh:

coronation street. emerdall farm. eastenders.the scaffolders forum. hope the weather stays nice russ bet you dont get asked to do confined space much russ lmfao!!! you are what you are mate

The day will come when an openly queer scaffolder

This is a joke .... right? A queer scaffolder.. :laugh:

There are Gays in every walk of life who said a scaffolder can`t be one, if its in his genes then so be it

when i was a trainee i was on community service and this bell end who found out i was a scaff says scaffs are known as being gay , he was from down south some where . i told him to fook off and assumed that all southern scaffs were gay. i now realise he was probably coming on to me or he was a brickie . i dont think i ever worked with a gay scaff , at least not openly gay. are there many ?

we had a gay fellow down on a outage who was a supervisor right double hard barsket none of us would ask him as they were frightened off a good kicking but we all knew he was lol!!!

Same sex marriage WTF,how long before two scaff's get "married":laugh:right lads who's first:laugh::laugh:

All im gonna say is: '2 men, 1 cup'...! :eek:

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

when i was a trainee i was on community service and this bell end who found out i was a scaff says scaffs are known as being gay , he was from down south some where . i told him to fook off and assumed that all southern scaffs were gay. i now realise he was probably coming on to me or he was a brickie . i dont think i ever worked with a gay scaff , at least not openly gay. are there many ?

Ive met a few that ive been suspected of, but never been 100% sure.
But the amount of Scaffolders - say what? 20,000???

There simply MUST be some that are gay.
Not that im bothered, as i think its a good thing to work with a gay Scaffolder.

You have someone who can give you trendy style tips, while at work and someone you can not only watch the football with after work, over a few beers, but will be very willing to give you mouth to mouth, if you was to faint!

well me and my guy are getting married june so why would this be funny bigfish and iam a scaffolder what does it matter what trade i am

Russ,if you are gay,then no offence intended,i'm not realy homophobic,it's just a dinosaurs view on things,never heard it before;)

your okay bigfish iam used to it when my father found out he beat me to near death iam glad me olde mum still has time for me dare say some of you may bump into me on sight some day lets hope the rates go up someday and we can all earn some decent money respect to the straight and gay scaffolders

Fekking Shocking Russ,Fair Play To You For Being So Open And Honest Kid.

your okay bigfish iam used to it when my father found out he beat me to near death iam glad me olde mum still has time for me dare say some of you may bump into me on sight some day lets hope the rates go up someday and we can all earn some decent money respect to the straight and gay scaffolders

It dont matter if your gay or not mate.
In this day and age, who really gives a toss??

Some of the best blokes ive met are gay... just one of those things, tbh.

Just make sure that you ONLY erect Scaffolds at work and NOTHING else!! Lol. ;) :D

russ is not really gay he only pops up from time to time when this subject comes up. I'm not sure exactly who he is but I have my suspicions but him and Ikram are very funny. So who ever you are Russ, well done, very good.

it dont matter if your gay or not mate.
In this day and age, who really gives a toss??

Some of the best blokes ive met are gay... Just one of those things, tbh.

Just make sure that you only erect scaffolds at work and nothing else!! Lol. ;) :d

jason ya crnt say that marra (iknow ya didnt mean it that way thiow lol ) thats like saying am not rasict coz av got black friends lol

my view on this, marrage in my eyes is a religious thing getting married in church and what have you and the bible does say thiow shall not lay with the same sex (or something like that)

i also see marrage now as pointless as not manny people who claim to be christians etc are actually believers but happly get married in a church with the big wedign dress etc.and with out the strong religous ties britian 1's had i see marrage as just a peice of paper same sex or not.

How ever i can not see why two people of the same sex can not gett married in a registrar under a uk law rather than god if you get my drift?
But defo not in a church

ooooh, they will be out to get you for that one marra.:laugh:

Aom give nme 6 months and marra will be the word ..marra

yeha they crnt get married in church defo not but nothing stopping same sex weddings in a registrar under a uk law but personally thats what i fort the civil partnership was for???????

russ is not really gay he only pops up from time to time when this subject comes up. I'm not sure exactly who he is but I have my suspicions but him and Ikram are very funny. So who ever you are Russ, well done, very good.
Caught a few off guard methinks.:laugh:
Each one to their own I suppose, but when you get the likes of the faggot Peter Tatchell trying to ram it down your throat 24/7, then I am afraid the turd burglars should get back in the closet.

worked with a guy offshore that used to dress as a wummin
he was known as the ABERDEEN TRANNY
KAABOOM :nuts:

haha fekin brilliant. There is one pulling the ropes off the ferry on the Isle of Coll but without trying to be cruel he/she looks more like crusty the clown.:D

AOM is that the fairy or the ferry.and is he an able bodied seaman or just a guy full of seman.
back to the bent tubes ive worked with many a cocksucker but never thought of them as being poofs but its got me thinking that they must be :eek:

Top Bottom