Same sex marriage

bigfish

Reaction score
Same sex marriage WTF,how long before two scaff's get "married":laugh::laugh:right lads who's first:laugh::laugh:

BF, what ever you have been drinking now is the time to stop.:eek:

haha, very good. What about our new Canadian cousins they all seem pretty friendly.:amuse:

Feck the papers. What are you going to do when the rugby comes on the morra, you will need a wee bevy for that surely?

Whats up buddy? You havent a new fetish about canadians have you? :confused: Come on pal, dont get TOO friendly....lol

naw, just seemed to be an awful lot of them about lately all singing from the same hymn sheet. I could give the boys triple time and I wouldn't get that much support.:suspicious:

No mate,fishing tomorow,it's opening day on llyn brenig,bliss,then on sunday it's off to anfield for the quarter finals of the fa cup with my youngest son,so a busy weekend with no room for the pub,or rugby,though i would watch if i was home:cool:

I think most of the regulars are still in the pub,wait till they see we've married them off............to each other.........:laugh::laugh:

NO KNEELING IN OUR CHURCH EH AOM,GERSCAFF.
AS FOR SAME SEX MARRIAGE IM IN A NO SEX MARRIAGE ANYBODY ELSE:sad2:

How About Cameron And Clegg, Always Thought Clegg Was His Bitch Anyway. But Seriously I Couldnt Give A Rats Ass, Way I See It Every Ones Entitled To Some Happiness.

Same sex marriage WTF,how long before two scaff's get "married":laugh::laugh:right lads who's first:laugh::laugh:

well me and my guy are getting married june so why would this be funny bigfish and iam a scaffolder what does it matter what trade i am

Russ, I Dont Think Bf Meant Any Harm Kid,Its Just His Way, Anyway On A Lighter Note Congrats And I Hope You And Your Fella Will Have A Lovely Day And Happy Life, Iv Been Married To She Who Must Be Obeyed For 31 Years (Best Move I Ever Made.) Be Happy My Friend Cause Lifes To Short To Be Unhappy.

Top Bottom