Ruwais Abu Dhabi

No mate it's a refinery west of adu dhabi new build

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

Going over as HSE Manager area 2

has anybody any advice on wether its worthwhile nowadays to take a scaff job in dubai ie: money , and who if what companies/agencys have the work , thought about goin over last year and havin a look about

Hi JB
sorry fella thats not gonna work for you. Scaffs out here tend to be Asian they work 12 hour days 7 days a week and take home around 350-400 quid a month.

If you can do the job you would be better off looking for a Supervisors Position.
Be lucky
regards
Alan

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

No mate it's a refinery west of adu dhabi new build

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

Going over as HSE Manager area 2

Well done Andy, AD is not quite as livley as Dubai which is around 1 hour drive away. Just make sure you are getting paid!!

Touch base when you arrive I am in Dubai but also look after Abu Dhabi
00971 50 652 8810

Hi Andy, all is good here mate things are definately on the up.i am between Saudi,Bahrain and Kuwait though nip over to AD sometimes with work
(Access Manager Northern Gulf Cape), home tonight for a few weeks so been out all day with the missus shopping and drinking.
i see you said you are heading to a new refinery, i have just completed one in KSA for Hyundai its was two a two year job and not without some stress, if you need any help in any way mate PM me anytime. Gordon Hendry. (Dunfermline)

Top Bottom