Ruined forum!!!!!!

Lol bit hard getting on in the last 2 weeks our two laptops screens have been cracked no idea how but turning them on in the morning and bosh cracked screen beginngin to think there nor and just a virus making it look this way. Well any how using our lasses work laptop so got to be carefull not to be on it for to long dont want the gov relising the nasc and hse are a load of ******* and are living of the working man god for bid lol but yeah the saloons dry lol

Whats a white rose smell like.:wondering:
Can ya smoke it:cool:

HEAVEN my friend Heaven

and less of the smart arse questions, we fecked off the House of Lancaster to take the crown of England, So a few southern softies from Landan will be no problem :cool:

It has a very sweet smell, and as for smoking it shove one up your rectum and see what happens....:toung::toung:
P.S......watch the pricks on the way in....:idea::laugh:

Lol bit hard getting on in the last 2 weeks our two laptops screens have been cracked no idea how but turning them on in the morning and bosh cracked screen beginngin to think there nor and just a virus making it look this way. Well any how using our lasses work laptop so got to be carefull not to be on it for to long dont want the gov relising the nasc and hse are a load of ******* and are living of the working man god for bid lol but yeah the saloons dry lol

Feck me, I have heard some excuses in my time, but you take biscuit :D Just admit your on the pish and fess up like a man:laugh:

HEAVEN my friend Heaven

and less of the smart arse questions, we fecked off the House of Lancaster to take the crown of England, So a few southern softies from Landan will be no problem :cool:

Glitz,glamour and the cockney charm that's what attracts millions and millions of tourists to London every year not cow dung and emmerdale :laugh:

feck me, i have heard some excuses in my time, but you take biscuit :d just admit your on the pish and fess up like a man:laugh:

well ya gonna have to hold the fort rigger the sheriff has to go to the gunsmith needs more than this revolver but by the time i ride to bedsville and back it will be tomorrow after noon you think you can hold on till then will make you up form debuty to deputy sheriff if you still here *riding off in to the sun set*

Now now Rigger,Are you threatning war on Lundin. we have many armys to stop the norvin threat. Walthamstow district zulu's, cricklewood croations,pemlico polacs kensal rise kosovans, to name a few willing to fight for there fine british rights:laugh::laugh:

I am not falling for your gaffers trick's, making me a deputy sheriff then next week saying I am not up to the job and sacking me :evil:

Staying with the boys who are doing all the graft around here :D

I am not falling for your gaffers trick's, making me a deputy sheriff then next week saying I am not up to the job and sacking me :evil:

Staying with the boys who are doing all the graft around here :D

:laugh: very wise them Yorkshire men good answer;)

Seems like a concentrated attack to ruin the site, found this thread bottom of 2nd page with all the deleted posts that I am viewing

There are three ghost posters at present, there will be thousands by Morning :eek: unless you are planning to stay on duty all night Fred :eek:

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

It does not make any sense to try to advertise in this way.
It is counter productive

Defiantly malicious :mad:

No mate,I think its only us that see them. Looks like the occasional one gets thru on to the main forum. So will give it a rest for now.

Found this thread 7 pages back, with all the deleted threads showing on my screen, will give the Forum a miss for a few hours until Ad-Min cleans it up a bit.

These are the email addresses (From the Ukraine supposedly) that keep posting s.hit on here.

18-Aug-13 22:08 46.119.127.47 SnorsSitogrig snorssitogrig@saytren.tk Ukraine
18-Aug-13 21:51 46.119.127.47 lalAlgokIma lalalgokima@saytren.tk Ukraine
18-Aug-13 20:08 46.119.127.47 Doonrynab doonrynab@saytren.tk Ukraine Evidence
18-Aug-13 19:35 46.119.127.47 tychokymymn tychokymymn@saytren.tk Ukraine
18-Aug-13 18:42 46.119.127.47 baillianuff baillianuff@saytren.tk Ukraine
18-Aug-13 18:14 46.119.127.47 Intineodons intineodons@saytren.tk Ukraine
18-Aug-13 18:12 46.119.127.47 mexyweive mexyweive@saytren.tk Ukraine
18-Aug-13 18:10 46.119.127.47 abistetesauri abistetesauri@saytren.tk Ukraine
18-Aug-13 18:03 46.119.127.47 emerritmehoks emerritmehoks@saytren.tk Ukraine
18-Aug-13 17:34 46.119.127.47 reencebrutt reencebrutt@saytren.tk Ukraine
18-Aug-13 17:19 46.119.127.47 olgaugoogety8014 snortiott@saytren.tk Ukraine
18-Aug-13 17:18 46.119.127.47 patrickmitta4490 snortiott@saytren.tk Ukraine
18-Aug-13 17:18 46.119.127.47 badizycttsa785 snortiott@saytren.tk Ukraine
18-Aug-13 17:18 46.119.127.47 Snortiott snortiott@saytren.tk Ukraine
18-Aug-13 17:16 46.119.127.47 bobbttsa8490 snortiott@saytren.tk Ukraine
18-Aug-13 17:16 46.119.127.47 amilestop2362 snortiott@saytren.tk Ukraine
18-Aug-13 17:16 46.119.127.47 bradaswftay5847 snortiott@saytren.tk Ukraine
18-Aug-13 17:16 46.119.127.47 Snortiott snortiott@saytren.tk Ukraine
18-Aug-13 17:14 46.119.127.47 CherryUnlinly cherryunlinly@saytren.tk Ukraine
Legend
toxic Toxic IP address or "bad" email domain
Highlighted Hot IP or disposable email address

How does knowing the Email addresses help swifty

They have hacked their way onto the Forum as members, as such they can post same as the rest of us, check bottom of front page.

Ad-Min's problem is to ban them from the Forum and to plug the gap that enabled them to join in the first place, I wish him luck :idea:

I was pointing out as it's a comment spammer from the Ukraine using multi email addresses it probably doesn't hold a grudge against the Forum or it's members. In fact all the spammers on here come from the Ukraine.

It's what they do.

So, its a possibility that Ukraine has declared cyber war on Scaffolders? :unsure:

Their IP shows up as being in the Ukraine but you can bet your last quid they're coming from India or Pakistan.

Their IP shows up as being in the Ukraine but you can bet your last quid they're coming from India or Pakistan.

.tk

I am betting my last quid that they come from Tokelau in the South Pacific.
There are rumours that they may be building an international airport on this tropical paradise and they may be after scaffolders.

Top Bottom