Ruined forum!!!!!!

Its a 'bot'.
There must be a way to stop them posting.

Bobby,as you look at your screen do you see these spams. Or is it only the moderators that see them.

I only look at the new posts page which are you on???

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Got one now fred on the new posts page!!!

Same as that. I think only a few get thru om the general forum,but all on the moderators page.
We have a facility to change delete edit and approve some moderated threads.
Weve had it in the past where perfectly good threads are moderated,usually a first post with a link will be moderated.

Fuucking spammers, why cant they just leave us alone to have a quiet weekend and do it tommorow when SF Admin's back on duty....lol lol

Bit off topic...thanks again for that fred, realy impressed....:love::nuts:

Same as that. I think only a few get thru om the general forum,but all on the moderators page.
We have a facility to change delete edit and approve some moderated threads.
Weve had it in the past where perfectly good threads are moderated,usually a first post with a link will be moderated.

Ffs fred is my phone gonna self destruct now after that piece of inside knowledge ?????!:laugh:

Nah thanks for the heads up pal;)

What 20 moderators to look after 18000 + members not including guests to babysit??!!!?!

Huge thumbs up mate I struggle to handle phil, scaffy, hswt and that sod fred and that's only 4!!! Lol

Hi boys

we have the tin hats on again, I have been out most of the day so have not logged on. deleted couple hundred yesterday from Jennie

appears we have two bots/automatic posters on the go at present. Think these attacks are malicious by some malcontent that has a grudge against Ad-Min or the site in general.

It may be just an automatic poster or malware script that has found a weakness in the sites security

Ad-Min stated on another thread, Saturday afternoon, that he would be looking at the issues Monday when he would have access to the mainframe or something :huh:

It is worst for the Mods as we see all the deleted threads we have taken down (soft deleted) that is until Ad-Min Hard Deletes them and they disappear from the site

Think are old friend Ad-Min has a sh1t Monday to look forward too. :nuts:

We dont mind us yorkshire lads rigger....we deal with all sorts of shiit and still come out smelling of the white rose....lol lol

Top Bottom