rude!!!!

dico

Reaction score
i think in this day and age when somebodys been good enough to reply to a job advert or a made the effort to send a email for a job a reply wouldnt go a miss. not just ignore scaffolders emails were not door mats!!! were scaffolders if theres no vacancies at the inn reply!!!!! not just ignore the emails that people have sent. coz it crips my s!it ive got beter things too do when i come home from work a bit of respect now and again to scaffolders that have sent certain firms a email wouldnt go a miss total rudeness!!!!!

Thats how it is now Dico. Most of the jobs are already gone,but they have to show impartiality by advertising. Was that polite enuf for you.lol

I think I gave up expecting a reply years back when I seen how some HR departments worked and now understand why they are mostly staffed with rottweilers I mean women.:embarrest:

Good manners cost nothing, but try telling that to some of the twat5 who are lucky to have a job in the HR departments, thinking they are demi gods doesnt even come close to it

Think I started a similar thread a while ago,while looking for work left Me name n number wi dozens of voicemails/secretaries n not one reply,it's pig ignorant!!

indeed it is ignorant not to acknowledge a job applicant,with some advertised jobs though you could recieve thousands of emails and letters for one vacancy.

Is it good commercial sense to reply to all? or just the half dozen or so you have shortlisted ?

the only replies i used to get back about not getting a job was from jobs abroad,
did hear that a lot of bigger companies use a system on there computers that use
things called "key words" if your cv does not contain these the email gets deleted
without going any further....

but then you daft tw"ts at companies who think they are high and mighty and wont give you a look in...or companies like a certain dry dock rig scaffolding company based in invergordon wont start you if your english...unless they are desperate..

They must be quite often desperate as I met a few English boys up there over the years.

whats even worse is when they send the same text to 20 scaffs , and theyve 10 jobs

Enjoying your holiday Dico. Got Jay with us now, forgot how much he f**king moans. Lol.

Enjoying your holiday Dico. Got Jay with us now, forgot how much he f**king moans. Lol.

yeah he can mon mate lol!!! nice break mate but entertainments awfull probably why iam here:laugh: ps tell him he ows me a tenner

I think I gave up expecting a reply years back when I seen how some HR departments worked and now understand why they are mostly staffed with rottweilers I mean women.:embarrest:

So easy to confuse rotties and wimmen. Scaffy's been doin that for years.:D

Top Bottom