rope access scaffolder ...advice plz lads

Fred Dibnah was a cockney... all the best people are.
George W Bush: Born in Mile End.
Ally McCoist: Born in Stepney.
Adolf Hitler: Born in Whitechaple... :amuse:
Ghandi and his 250,000 relations run every corner shop and Londis from Barking to Aldgate.

On topic.
It could be a handy course used offshore, as i can see the benefits of both Abseiling and Scaffolding combined.
Ive always fancied climbing Everest, all i need is one of those little dwarf Indians to carry my rucksack and im there! :cool:

Hey Jason, it would only benifit offshore if you had a level 3 working with you for your rescue. Takes too long to get to your level 3 being a scaff. Saying that I am looking to do it just as another wrinkle in my @rse, just a course to keep you in work. If not I can go to Dubai cleaning windows if some one has a contact and number:D

rope access level 1 , is it worth doing ? scaffolder with ropes how does it benefit the industry / company ? i mean what type of scaffolding could you do on the end of a rope ? i would say its pretty limited .

any advice guys . thanks

PS. just cant afford to throw £1000 away on another ticket if its not going to get me anywhere.....im skint :D

If you learn to abseil what are you going to do ? From what I've seen offshore its used by painters or NDT guys ,do you want to do that ?

If you learn to abseil what are you going to do ? From what I've seen offshore its used by painters or NDT guys ,do you want to do that ?

Maybe they will pay people to hang around doing nothing on a rope? After all they have been paying Boro lads to hang round the tea shack doing nothing for years.

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Fred Dibnah was a cockney... all the best people are.
George W Bush: Born in Mile End.
Ally McCoist: Born in Stepney.
Adolf Hitler: Born in Whitechaple... :amuse:
Ghandi and his 250,000 relations run every corner shop and Londis from Barking to Aldgate.

On topic.
It could be a handy course used offshore, as i can see the benefits of both Abseiling and Scaffolding combined.
Ive always fancied climbing Everest, all i need is one of those little dwarf Indians to carry my rucksack and im there! :cool:

Jason, Any genuine cockney knows how to spell Whitechapel.
And once again you are talking utter *****. Everyone knows Hitler was born in Croydon. Nepalese sherpas would carry your bag up Everest. Ikram Dewali runs all the corner shops not Ghandi. And while we are at it your Haki hanging staircase which can be viewed on LinkdIn is not hanging its punched up off some beams!!!!

I know!! but Hanging Haki sounds much better then 'punched up haki'
Punched up Haki sounds like a Japanese film about domestic voilence. :D

Top Bottom