roof scaffolds

Simple enough task, just as it say's describe how you did it. They are not looking for a novel or anything but spend 10 minutes thinking about it then just start. They will accept it as long as you include a few safety measures like AGR and the like.

easy for you but not for me needs help does not write in English I know how to do but write I have a problem

Tell them that then and they will give you all the help you require. That's their job, they are there to help you, if you never stick up your hand and tell them you don't understand you will never learn anything.

What language do you write, you seem to be doing not too bad on here. As I said, they are not expecting a masterpiece. What about your gaffer, have you spoken to him?

Tell them that then and they will give you all the help you require. That's their job, they are there to help you, if you never stick up your hand and tell them you don't understand you will never learn anything.

What language do you write, you seem to be doing not too bad on here. As I said, they are not expecting a masterpiece. What about your gaffer, have you spoke
n to him?

working for the agency i dont have gaffreI have three questions for the end maine portfolio roof scaffold ,toers,cantilever scaffold .if you could help I would be grateful

Fire away although I think your portfolio must be different from our's up here. Post what you want to know and it will get answered.

aom where has he gone, think he was after you writing them for him :cool:

easy for you but not for me needs help does not write in English I know how to do but write I have a problem

Your written English would obtain a Diploma on here mate :D

If this is not a wind up,provision will be made for you to explain how you erected the scaffolds Verbally

Nothing from your boss, you have to be fekin kidding me, I do them all here and it is like writing a fekin book.:eek:

aom where has he gone, think he was after you writing them for him :cool:

Your written English would obtain a Diploma on here mate :D

If this is not a wind up,provision will be made for you to explain how you erected the scaffolds Verbally

What is it with the young team who want absolutely everything handed to them with zero effort.:mad:

FFS, I really have turned into my Dad.:laugh:

haha, as I say to everyone who ask's, I didn't dance at my own fekin wedding so there is no chance I will be dancing at your's.:laugh:

Why the fook am I writing all these portfolio's then? The last one was for an advanced and that was only a few weeks back, just got a letter saying it was accepted. Has the apprenticeship thing changed now then, no portfolio?

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Did they not send out a portfolio for you or your gaffer to fill out with your certificate?

aom im just back from my part two training 3weeks ago mate,i was asking my gaffer about portfolio he said he doesnt need to do anything now,i asked in the college and my instructor said as long as we fill in our procedures on how to do the jobs(roof saddle,truss out and pavement gantry)then thats us done,they wont knockback anything coming in from companys but its not needed

Jigga,did you do tie pull test training on your pt2??i have recieved today a pt2 pass certificate for one of the apprentice's,and for the first time it contain's pull test training,the lad attended birmingham ncc,is this a national thing?have the powers that be read the arguments on the forum regarding this matter and took action??:wondering:

Jigga,did you do tie pull test training on your pt2??i have recieved today a pt2 pass certificate for one of the apprentice's,and for the first time it contain's pull test training,the lad attended birmingham ncc,is this a national thing?have the powers that be read the arguments on the forum regarding this matter and took action??:wondering:

that it its only training they are still not quallyfied to pull test i think that was joe bags point doubble check it as mine says pull test training and it was just the instructor doing the pull tes with a few diffrent types of ties

Again, up here they show the boys the tester then put it away again. Is it me?:mad:

Why did they send you a portfolio then? Or is it just that you fill your own in?

Top Bottom