Robert hurst Cretins

Just when you thought the forum was becoming a snoozefest, A few verbal sparring matches are ignited and the beer's not even flowing yet.:eek:
And we havent had a response from the RHL camp yet. :weird:
I wouldnt buy the popcorn just yet mate, but heres an appetiser;
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQEL5sd2aOo]Rocky Marciano Knockouts - Metallica For Whom the Bell Tolls with lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Enjoy.:bigsmile:

Yeah it is SP....fecking ugly frog.....lol lol

I wouldnt say ugly frog scaffy but quite young looking for someone so wildly travelled...so i can see where the "boy" tag in his handle comes from lol

More than 1 by the look o ya pal.......o no i've insulted vllb...better ask neil to delete my account...hehehe.

Shiit result today pal, but we cant win em all. I'll give you a ring tommorow bud..

More than 1 by the look o ya pal.......o no i've insulted vllb...better ask neil to delete my account...hehehe.

Shiit result today pal, but we cant win em all. I'll give you a ring tommorow bud..

You wait till ya pop down to visit millwall den...... Think vllb will take the mick out of ur boat after they've said hello to ya lolol:laugh:

Its ok on me he already got toBasingstoke & lost his bottle...keyboard warriors i've **** better

Really sorry if i offended anyone i only wanted to act the ard man for a change please dont gang up on me...yeh right fcuk u

Why has this thread been hijacked and diverted towards Jason Gibbs?

He may have a lynching mob on his heels atm, but he's put plenty of good posts on this Forum and he's never (As far as I'm aware) ripped any one off.

You can't say the same for RHL.

Why has this thread been hijacked and diverted towards Jason Gibbs?

He may have a lynching mob on his heels atm, but he's put plenty of good posts on this Forum and he's never (As far as I'm aware) ripped any one off.

You can't say the same for RHL.

Well if YOU and the other moderators had done something about it then this fuss wouldn't have gone so far.
I have always stuck by my principles of only removing spam threads and that people should stand by what they post. (Obviously my retirement post is the exception to the rule.)

Well if YOU and the other moderators had done something about it then this fuss wouldn't have gone so far.
I have always stuck by my principles of only removing spam threads and that people should stand by what they post. (Obviously my retirement post is the exception to the rule.)

I have removed a couple (For both sides), other moderators are available.

Last edited:
'To be fair they must be **** to employ a c unt like you'

Thats the pm gibbs sent me about that thread swifty,,

He brought himself into it as he always has, hes whingeing about being picked on I mean really, have you read the sh1te this d1ckheads handed out, he got my back up having a go at blokes just looking for work!

Ive wrote some ***** on here mate but I will take my medicine and jog on but I will not let this cretin make out hes hard done by!!!

Hes been made to look in the mirror again and doesnt like what he sees!!!!

For fuks sake it took 3 days of ego driven agony for him to fook off,,,,, the blokes trying to be something to everyone and we all know how that ends!

Point taken Joe, but it doesn't help anyone when the original post was warning about RHL's dodgy dealings again and then gets sidetracked away from the subject. I think Jason has hit the self destruct button.

I'm bored with reading about RHL and they way they continue to rip off and f.uck members of this Forum about.

Where's your reply RHL?

Agreed mate, cowardly rats this rhl, dont have the arse to front it cos they know they are getting nailed to the wall, blokes are thinking of informing the office of fair trading and unions are already Involved !

why isn't the firm that's using them being named and shamed? aren't they as bad for using such a low reputation agency in the first place?

why isn't the firm that's using them being named and shamed? aren't they as bad for using such a low reputation agency in the first place?

Low reputation agency = least expensive agency

In any case it's the agency that pay the wages not the company as I'm sure they have already told ppl, I've had it myself self employed for a company getting paid thru payroll company and when I was shorted kick off at the supervisor all the say is ring the payroll there the ones that do the £££

In short it's piggy in the middle :mad:

They promise the world to their clients, they rarely deliver so I'm told by a few of their clients.

Top Bottom