Robert hurst Cretins

joebag

Reaction score
Rhl or robert hurst ltd,

Running a job at the moment and never worked agency and this outfit is a blueprint for everything thats wrong with agencies!

Had a crackin couple of blokes be totally lied fuked around and basically verbally abused by these spotty little keyboard w@nkers and enoughs enough!

I know you will read this you fukin cretinous little tw@ts so listen up!

If you think because your sat in a call centre , hidden behind a keyboard that when you lie, deceive and **** around with a mans money your safe and protected take this in as much as you took uncle jonnies length at special bath times!!!

Scaffs are a different breed to most, with backgrounds skillsets and criminal records of varying degrees, if you think for one minute how you have treated your fellow man will be let go or forgotten then your sadly mistaken!

Giving false names in the office is not going to help you either,,,,,,,

For the retard that sent me the pm, I dont work for the agency, I am subcontracted to run the job direct to the scaffolding outfit ,

gibbs you really are a insecure little stabwanker,

stop trying to look the part and just be it ,

pm me again and im taking my ball home you childish begging to be accepted gobsh1te!

O and jimmy saville wants his sovereign back from your arse !

For the retard that sent me the pm, I dont work for the agency, I am subcontracted to run the job direct to the scaffolding outfit ,

pm me again and im taking my ball home you childish begging to be accepted gobsh1te!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sounds to me that gibbo realy is trying to be sonething he never will be....( a scaffold supervisor ).....lol

:D:D:bigsmile:

I am no Don King but I can sense another possible fight coming up.

Don't you just hate it when a perfectly legitimate "Robert Hurst Cretins" thread gets hijacked?

Just when you thought the forum was becoming a snoozefest, A few verbal sparring matches are ignited and the beer's not even flowing yet.:eek:

I fell asleep after a few on a Friday about 2 years ago, woke up in Basingstoke.

I jumped on a train at Liverpool St about 12 years ago after a good drink. I was only going to Limehouse. Ended up waking up at Liverpool St after going to Southend and back. Of course Liverpool St wasn't such a dangerous place in those days.

Top Bottom