right then

Me mum dont sleep with ecitb reject scaffolders so do one your a blue peter badge reject
. No maybe not but I slipped her 8 inch up the sh1tter she couldn't handle the full 12 . Dropped her£20 notes on the table for your weatabix the next morning , just the ticket

On the aom subject ive heard that most scots p1ss in doorways, then put the key in the lock and go into their house ;)

Joe, with reference to scots, did you know that the Gaelic for Joe is Baw?

Eh thats nothing.....even got my 50mt, but i aint explaining what i had to do for that........lets just say i had a nasty taste in my mouth....:sick::sick:

ive heard that most in the n west of england arent english and the ones that are live in fear of being bullied by asians
happy eid ;)

now awey to fuk marra lol this blood aint diluted by ne feking infadel lol the true not of england which is cumbria is britians last stand against the feker lol.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uTALssbCsA]'The Inbred Song (Ee by gum!)' by The Inbred Band - YouTube[/ame]

I like a steak, a like your sister.......................:laugh:

WTF was that one all about?:laugh::laugh:

This forum is and has been a good site to visit but to slag someone`s mother is against the grain, if any body had said about my mother what`s been said on here about another members mother i would track them down and kill them stone dead and thats not a threat thats a promise :mad::mad:

They are both taking the p1ss mate, certain humour is not to everyones taste but if I bit on everything said to me I would never be out of the nick mate ;)

This forum is and has been a good site to visit but to slag someone`s mother is against the grain, if any body had said about my mother what`s been said on here about another members mother i would track them down and kill them stone dead and thats not a threat thats a promise :mad::mad:

it has nothing to do with you general me and 400kv give each other banter over the years that's what we do thou your entitled to you opinion please don't be affended by 2 scaffolders that have been up the pub for a few drinks life ante fair and can be cruel but scaffolders will be scaffolders some times you need to look deeper into post as most play the forum me and 400kv being 2 of them when the forums quite this is what some do to give it a liven up :laugh

on my 16th birthday my old man gave me £100, has done with all me brothers and told me to go to janice's,janice's was a local run knocking shop on the estae and was next door but 1 to my nana's so off i whent. was walking past my nanas house when she shouts me over, happy birthday have you had a good 1, i said yeah nan been great; nan am off to janice's wont be long. she said come here cal av got a suprise for you, so off i went in .she gave me my birthdya present and say how much has the old man gaven you for janice's. only 100 quid nana i siad . 100 quid she replyed, it was only 50 when you brother was last here,ill tell you what ill shag you for 50, after some serious considaration off we whent up stair. got back home and father asked how it whent i replyed good dad and only cost me £50 . £50!!!! thats cheap janice told me it was going to be 100. i didnt go to janice dad i went to nanas. WHAT YOU SHAGGED MY MAM. i said lets be fair dad you shagged mine

Top Bottom