right then

dico

Reaction score
right then theres a few posters on here that are wanke!s 400kv being one of them he lives with hes mum has fish and chips every friday stinks of bo and nobody likes him and he couldnt scaffold my coc!!!! but hee hoo thats life as of late the forum has been boring!! like it or not we lose jason and london leeds its all down hill youve lost the ragscaff the paddy carr the scaffy and mr gregory the gum bumpers we lose aom its all down hill:laugh: if that haverspanner gezzer goes what we gana talk about lol!!! so lets all be nice even phill181 can be nice some days:sick:

Aom won't leave surely he's royalty IMHO (on here at least lol)

I hope he hasn't indicated that he's had enough and exactly the same as above for hswt

3 x effes lager 4 x thatchers gold 4 x hooch fizz drink and 3 x pino wine weatherspoons makes you share the love lol!!!

I may live with my mum but atleast my parents are still together yeah fish and chips every friday but atlest my parents are still together you are a single parent scaffolder and your fat probably kfc every thursday you fat BARSKET

Hooch.....Jesus That takes me back... me and my mate had a couple after school only 14 at the time and suddenly got pain in my chest, genuinely thought I was dying in agony a passer by called an ambulance went hospital and everything , ,turned out to be heartburn ( obviously didn't know the affects of drink at that age) funny now looking back:laugh::laugh: wernt at the time me old man went mental lol

didn't think they still made them learn something every day on this forum that's why it's so addictive ;)

Last edited:
On the aom subject ive heard that most scots p1ss in doorways, then put the key in the lock and go into their house ;)

ive slept with your mum shes a poor lay but hee hoo shes had half the close you live in go to bed you sh!t scaffolder your still a little shoe shine kno! you had 2 many shandys again you !!!!

Last edited:
PEOPLE COME AND PEOPLE GO its the nature of the beast.Work commitments can stop some from having the time to post i am having some family shiit at the moment and havent been on as much as i would like.
Scaffolding is a small world and it does meed thick skin ive had a few ding dongs on here myself which to be honest have had me piissing myself at as some of the patter is great hurtfull and spitefull but fecking great at the same time.
There will be new members who will fill the boots of Jason and others they may not be the same but they will come.
AS FOR THE CUUNTS THAT TRYED TO SHUT THE FORUM DOWN WE ARE BETTER OFF WITHOUT THEM AS THEY DISHED IT OUT BUT COULDNT TAKE IT BACK;)

on the aom subject ive heard that most scots p1ss in doorways, then put the key in the lock and go into their house ;)

ive heard that most in the n west of england arent english and the ones that are live in fear of being bullied by asians
happy eid ;)

I may live with my mum but atleast my parents are still together yeah fish and chips every friday but atlest my parents are still together you are a single parent scaffolder and your fat probably kfc every thursday you fat BARSKET

my parents have split up but your still a kno! kfc i had some tonight its a free world i eat the kfc when i want you knob:nuts: as for your mother whos she pumping tonight yee dad working away again:laugh:

i got that 400kv a start years ago but hes turned into a kno! ever since i stuffed hes mother on a druken night out hes never for gave me so fook him lifes too short

Me mum dont sleep with ecitb reject scaffolders so do one your a blue peter badge reject

Top Bottom