Rigging in the events/film sector?

terrific response lads bar none the most information ive recieved from the masters of the scaffolding universe on here

yep im gonna spend all weekend and filter through the companies im defo gonna send a cv to all of them on the off chance and then ring and ring and ring and ring em till they give in lol

lee yep ive actually been saying it for years lol but i genuinly at one point thought scaffolding was the best job in the world and do feel a break would be benificial as ive lost interest even my foreman/mate said only yesterday that im not the usual cheery bloke at the moment

scaffold, ill have a look into that union card never even heard of it in truth so thanks for that mate and tony mason i actually knew a chippie on that tomb raider set we was about 16 at the time in a pub when i met him he was telling us about him getting a semi from looking at angelina jolie lololololololol champane problems eh tone

again pls keep the replies coming boys and thanks to the answers so far

deemed one of the ugliest girls in her school I truly believe in the nursery rhyme of the ugly duckling becoming a swan.
and if your mate only got a semi on looking at her he needs some cream on his cock AJ truly charges batteries up on old mens pace makers they say billionaires have everything but if they aint got Angelina jolie on their arm they've got nowt .
I bet that bitch squirts like a fountain and caused many a man to flick one off on the old cuff no problem

bet mother hens a bit lonesome then mick lol incidently that mob out of camberwell are long gone by all accounts mate

of no help to you whatsoever bobby BUT
i worked with a guy 20 odd years ago who emigrated to LA and struggled to get work until his aunty a nurse was treating a scaff who had a fall,she told him her nephew was a scaff from GLESGA and he said phone such and such as they will obviously need another man now im out of action.He did and got the start,the company sent him into universalk studios to do a job and some geezer asked him if he could do a scaffold without anything touching the ground.He worked in the rig yard in clydebank a hangers were second nature to him.the studio tookm him on for them and he went to mexico to run the scaffolding for the titanic and other films such as castaway with tom hanks.
THE OFFICIAL HOLLYWOOD SCAFF STEVIE CAMPBELL ;)
ALL THE BEST BOBBY YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT PLANS THE GRAND ARCHITECT HAS FOR US ALL

of no help to you whatsoever bobby BUT
i worked with a guy 20 odd years ago who emigrated to LA and struggled to get work until his aunty a nurse was treating a scaff who had a fall,she told him her nephew was a scaff from GLESGA and he said phone such and such as they will obviously need another man now im out of action.He did and got the start,the company sent him into universalk studios to do a job and some geezer asked him if he could do a scaffold without anything touching the ground.He worked in the rig yard in clydebank a hangers were second nature to him.the studio tookm him on for them and he went to mexico to run the scaffolding for the titanic and other films such as castaway with tom hanks.
THE OFFICIAL HOLLYWOOD SCAFF STEVIE CAMPBELL ;)
ALL THE BEST BOBBY YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT PLANS THE GRAND ARCHITECT HAS FOR US ALL

Fooking terrific story that happy now that's what the American dream is all about!!!!!! USA is the dream place to live for me but just actually emailed a company simply called rigging services in pinewood so that would be a start me thinks lol and again I actually spoke to den about an hour ago and was telling him about a job I saw only a few months ago for warner bros 9 month contract 48k (not sure if basic or salary) but imagine the doors that would open!!!!!! Can't help but let ur mind flow just ask stevie Campbell ;) again good post that hap I'll be dreaming of hanging from Mount Rushmore and not just in the locals :)

the hollywood scaff part 2
hes back home working offshore dont know the full details but if you ever do venture drop me a line and i will get a hold of the hollywood scaff somehow and see if there are any numbers etc.
i have a few friends in santa monica who would help you out with diggs etc if you do venture over bud so stay in touch;)

Won't be for a while yet the USA dream mate years in fact but nice to know at least one would miss me lol again thanks for the Santa Monica bit tho hap

SANTA MONICA is the best part of LA even though technically its not LA
All scots english irish and probably welsh although i never met any
you can even go along to the LA TRUE BLUES RANGERS SUPPORTERS CLUB
theres a wee shop that selld all the british stuff everything from brown sauce to iron bru;)

Top Bottom