Rideridge

for about a week the first time i worked in london many moons ago. They used to all the demo for macgees I think, it was him and frank loughlins firm if memory serves me correct. he was the safety man on a job at hounslow I was on about about 6 years ago, and i was racking my brains trying to remember who he was and my mate, an old school scaff from homerton, said "it's the rasher aint it."

apperently the two of them had a fall out and went there seperate ways, and loughlin started loughlin scaffoldng, so the story goes, something about the rasher ripping him off, how far true it is i don't know.

p.s to anyone meeting him, he hates being called "the rasher"!lol

hahahaha he does indeed hate being called that, i started work with Frank Loughlin when i was 15 when he was on a firm called Fincom , then he went with the rasher to form Rideridge where i spent about 3 years . they did fall out although iam not sure of the details and Frank formed "Loughlins" which is a good size firm still , and has some of his original lads still there.
last i heard jeff was a safety officer of some kind i think for a shuttering company.

Top Bottom