Resignation

Reaction score
Consultant Scaffolding Manager AG&P Philippines
It is with a heavy heart that I have to announce to the respected members of the forum my decision to resign from the position of Director of Moderators.
With my current workload I am unable to devote my full attention to the role. I have already told Simon SF Admin of my decision and he has accepted it.
Being the lead moderator has been a privilege and honour and I have thoroughly enjoyed the good and bad times.
I wish my former moderator colleagues well in the difficult role they undertake and encourage other members to volunteer to take on this often much maligned and thankless role.
I will still look in on the forum from time to time and wish the best scaffolders forum in the world continued success.
Once again thanks to each and every one of you for your support over the past few years.
HSWT

It is with a heavy heart that I have to announce to the respected members of the forum my decision to resign from the position of Director of Moderators.
With my current workload I am unable to devote my full attention to the role. I have already told Simon SF Admin of my decision and he has accepted it.
Being the lead moderator has been a privilege and honour and I have thoroughly enjoyed the good and bad times.
I wish my former moderator colleagues well in the difficult role they undertake and encourage other members to volunteer to take on this often much maligned and thankless role.
I will still look in on the forum from time to time and wish the best scaffolders forum in the world continued success.
Once again thanks to each and every one of you for your support over the past few years.
HSWT

You're really selling the moderator position.
Seriously, don't be a stranger Fred. Your wit and banter is always a welcome contribution to a forum increasingly devoid of those two vital ingredients.
It is afterall, what separates the scaffolders from other lesser mortals.
Surely Hitler must have something to say about this monumental forum announcement? A video to mark the occasion?

What a pity, HSWT but totally understand private commitments have to come first. Is it the infinity pool taking up your precious hours? ;)

Thanks for all you have done :) - best wishes!

Fred once this job is done and you hang ur Filofax up for good ull be fighting everyone to get it back lol

Na good on yer same as the sir Alex situation he was asked who should succeed him at Man U and he insisted on moyes........ In other words who are you gonna hand your title over to???????? I hope its a better choice than sir Alex's one lol poss new blood happy,Gerscaff or ' the southern poofter" first spring to mind or bless sir phillios/swifty with the presidency?

Fred once this job is done and you hang ur Filofax up for good ull be fighting everyone to get it back lol

Na good on yer same as the sir Alex situation he was asked who should succeed him at Man U and he insisted on moyes........ In other words who are you gonna hand your title over to???????? I hope its a better choice than sir Alex's one lol poss new blood happy,Gerscaff or ' the southern poofter" first spring to mind or bless sir phillios/swifty with the presidency?

What is a filofax?

And as for a replacement it would be cruel if dangerus and phil181 were overlooked again.
How about you Bobby? I nominate you so just need a seconder now.

What is a filofax?

And as for a replacement it would be cruel if dangerus and phil181 were overlooked again.
How about you Bobby? I nominate you so just need a seconder now.

Phil was first to come up but has lost interest on here unfortunately as for me some are blessed with brains others brawn I'll settle for the latter cheers fred ;)

Thats a big shame HSWT you will be missed , but i fully understand your position with regards work commitments .
I would just like to wish you all the best for the future and make sure you stick your nose in here every now and again.

Regards

Phil.

You Will Be Missed Havespanner, Sorry To See You Step Down.

MRSPANNER you have held your position well with dignity and zeal under some really difficult circumstances.
The fact that you are officially resigning shows your class as most Moderators take the glory and the title and then disappear only showing up when they decide to bann someone who has slagged their pal(phillio and fred exempt,maybe throw in Marra as well).
All the best in the new Venture but a wee adolf hearing of your resignation wouldn't go a miss as stoner mentioned;)

Top Bottom