Rescue plan

or do what your suppossed to do make sure theres plenty of boarded lifts to pull the poor lad on to when you rescue him from height with the safety gear thats always left in van!!! we all know it dont happen to us just other people!!!!!

Rescue Plan wanted also

Hi. I am looking for a rescue plan also and came across you post. Do you have one that you could share with me. If so email it to rouxstew@gmail.com

Thanks,
Jason Tallman

Can i just add its well and good having a rescue plan in place, but as ive experienced most will ask for training in that plan and proof of. When mentioning any recovery equipment in that plan, most will then ask for training in that equipment and proof of. And when using the recovery equipment, the most famous brand names will not give trainers training on it, so it becomes very expensive training up to at least two scaffs in each gang.
Its an issue i am having right now so if anyone knows a fall recovery equipment company that does provide training for trainers in their equipment, so that i could then train our own guys in our own yard set up, could you please PM me.

buy an block reel with a crank handle on it- really simple &no messing with long training modules, clip it on and crank him up / down...simples

haha, keep it simple stupid always works.

Top Bottom