relocating

craig dunn? lindon still a trainee. i johns on for us now nearly lost his thumb be xmas still spliiped and cut it right to bone gaffers first question was did he have his gloves on lol still off now i his ort jon like evry exprienced scaff not the fastest but knows his ****

Yep craig dunn lol. The biggest man I have ever seen! When you see John tell him I said he is just trying to look like foxy with half a thumb :)

Does he still go on about his auctions? lol

Anyway, if you ever move down here let me know and ill see if I can get ya any work.

OW MAN DUNN IS MASSIVE HIS ARMS ARE BIGGER THAN MY Waste lol auctions? not sure herd. him talk abotu his carboots he cna talk to any oen about anything jon like lol i will but dnt know your nmae gaz?? were is bogn ya arnas lol

Anywhere in essex mate, at least that way you can travel into london or get a nice lil firm doing street work. London is a sh*t hole place to live so wouldnt advise it. Unless you have money to live in west london then go for it!!

you know of any street firms in essex? stayd in barkign a few times lovly larl indian there much work happening in essex?

Whats your surname scaff 1989 I am trying to figure out who has 3 brothers who are in the game and blacked off the local powerstation are you a Watson? Bennet? Dunn? Savage? got me beat.....................................??????????????????????????????????????

I havent a clue dnt speak to him really but if ya m8 wid him ya must be a gob ***** lol didnt know there was any scaff in the village i asume u mean bees
and tyler has no m8s so that make u a bog ***** :)

Last edited:
He'l know who ya mean when you tell him gaz from thompsons ;)

hi mate good luck with your move,
coming down south proberbly best,as load of agency work, and a bit of a shortage of decent spanners
its expensive living in london and as jason said A rates are £140 max pt1&2 can expect to get anywhere between £100-120, so best bet 40/50 mile radious means around 1hr travelling time so u dnt lose out to much in fuel but rents and living condtions bit cheeper
we're in Hampshire but travel into surrey the stockbroker belt,
try googling the companies /agencies for work before doin your move dont think you'll have much trouble both getting work down here :)

He'l know who ya mean when you tell him gaz from thompsons ;)
i would say know every cant lol crnt get in touch wid him he never answers his fone always off unless ya foxy lol nar good lad is john do out for ya and look after ya all the way. how your job going or like

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

hi mate good luck with your move,
coming down south proberbly best,as load of agency work, and a bit of a shortage of decent spanners
its expensive living in london and as jason said A rates are £140 max pt1&2 can expect to get anywhere between £100-120, so best bet 40/50 mile radious means around 1hr travelling time so u dnt lose out to much in fuel but rents and living condtions bit cheeper
we're in Hampshire but travel into surrey the stockbroker belt,
try googling the companies /agencies for work before doin your move dont think you'll have much trouble both getting work down here :)

cheers marra will be considering all options once part two comes later this year then nowt stopping ma been reluctant to go b4 no with only part 1, i like it down london btu didint like the digg our been awya form our lass, but be ort when we get away start making some real money

Top Bottom