Reliable scaffold alarms

I see Allans welcomed you to the forum,lol expect a few more warm words.

haha, looks like theres more than one ay!

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

NAR I THINK THEY HAVE LIKE.... U EVER SEEN MISION IMPOSSABLE WHEN HE DROPPS DOWN THREW THE ROOF AND THERES THEM RED BEAMS AND IF HE TOUTCHES THEM THE ALARMS GO OFF THEY HAVE THEM ACROSS THE SCAFFOLDS BUT NOW IF YA LUCKY YOU WILL SEE THE LEAD THEIVES USING A CHALK BOARD DUSTER TO SEE WERE TYHE BEAMS ARE AND THEY CASUALLY FLEX ROUND THEM UP TO THE LEAD :toung:

IN SERIOUSNESS HOW DO THEY WORK .... CARNT SEE THEM WORKING OFF MOVEMENT OF THE SCAFFOLD.AND IF SOMETHING MOVES THEY GO OFF ARE THEY MORE LIEK MOTION SENSORS ON EACH LIFT? DO BIRDS NOT SET THEM OFF?

Thats quality scaff1989!
my alarms are a bit less exciting though haha,
PIR sensors and Beams mate, don't detect animals as 2 or 4 beams have to be broken simultaneously!

I was over in Italy a while back watching the Rangers, come to think about it it must have been years ago if Rangers were still in Europe. Someone or something set one of these things off and the roar of it was deafening. Never used them or even seen them used round my way.

All the alarms up your neck of the woods will be guarding your house/mansion am i right aom LOL

Hope you had a good break

GM. AOM DONT USE ALARMS WHY THATS FOR PESANTS HIS GOT 1,000'S MEN SPACED 5FT APART SUROUNDING HIS CASTLE DRESSED IN KILTS 1'S THAT CRAZY HIS CLAIMING TO BE :laugh: BRAVEHEART

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr_OpFxCx-A]They Will Never Take Our Freedom - Braveheart (3/9) Movie CLIP (1995) HD - YouTube[/ame]

aye aye aye yes are so smert, and yes GM the break was magic thanks.

Top Bottom