Reliable scaffold alarms

Jay-ADS Security

Reaction score
Hi, Just wanted to introduce my company ADS Security Installations ltd.

I've noticed a few posts asking for reliable alarm installers that don't charge silly prices so hopefully we can help.

We're a family run business serving London, Hertfordshire, Essex, Kent and surrounding areas. We are very proffessional in terms of reliability, equipment used and presentation and still charge a lot less than the "big boys".

Any questions or quotes for your scaffold alarm and lighting requirements, please contact me. Cheers!

Jay - ADS Security Installations
jay@adssecurity.co.uk
0208 529 3106

Welcome to the forum, if your prices are competetive you should do alright on here, are you in contact with any reasonable firms in the North, is so please PM me with the details

Hi, Just wanted to introduce my company ADS Security Installations ltd.

I've noticed a few posts asking for reliable alarm installers that don't charge silly prices so hopefully we can help.

We're a family run business serving London, Hertfordshire, Essex, Kent and surrounding areas. We are very proffessional in terms of reliability, equipment used and presentation and still charge a lot less than the "big boys".

Any questions or quotes for your scaffold alarm and lighting requirements, please contact me. Cheers!

Jay - ADS Security Installations
jay@adssecurity.co.uk
0208 529 3106

It shouldn't be hard to improve on the level of 'sevice' that Permanex offer!

We don't get asked to procure alarms very often, but I'll give you a buzz for a price next time it occurs.

Good luck.

Welcome,like gm says,we could do with someone north of the midlands:bigsmile:

Welcome jay ,

what would you charge to alarm a 20 foot house front , say one zone for 4 weeks hire ?

Cheers Mark, hopefully more to come aswell! thanks for the work pal, appreciate it!

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Welcome jay ,

what would you charge to alarm a 20 foot house front , say one zone for 4 weeks hire ?

Hello mate, cheers for the interest!
£140+vat for 1 ele ( 12 week hire included ) in London
£40 per elevation thereafter.

Hope this helps

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Hi mate, unfortunately i can't recommend anyone north of the midlands sorry! i'm looking to start up there later on in the year myself but if i hear of any reliable installers up there before then i'll let you know! Cheers!

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Hi mate, unfortunately i can't recommend anyone north of the midlands sorry! i'm looking to start up there later on in the year myself but if i hear of any reliable installers up there before then i'll let you know! Cheers!

Hello mate, basically you'll have sensors or beams usually installed on the first lift which will detect any movement. These are connected to a bell which is fitted to the scaffold and will sound if an activation occurs, all powered by the main cpu which is plugged into a standard 3 pin plug.

how does a scaffold alarm work , never seen or used one

NAR I THINK THEY HAVE LIKE.... U EVER SEEN MISION IMPOSSABLE WHEN HE DROPPS DOWN THREW THE ROOF AND THERES THEM RED BEAMS AND IF HE TOUTCHES THEM THE ALARMS GO OFF THEY HAVE THEM ACROSS THE SCAFFOLDS BUT NOW IF YA LUCKY YOU WILL SEE THE LEAD THEIVES USING A CHALK BOARD DUSTER TO SEE WERE TYHE BEAMS ARE AND THEY CASUALLY FLEX ROUND THEM UP TO THE LEAD :toung:

IN SERIOUSNESS HOW DO THEY WORK .... CARNT SEE THEM WORKING OFF MOVEMENT OF THE SCAFFOLD.AND IF SOMETHING MOVES THEY GO OFF ARE THEY MORE LIEK MOTION SENSORS ON EACH LIFT? DO BIRDS NOT SET THEM OFF?

Top Bottom