redcar blast

bbr1. rainhams starting 30 gangs next week. here is the office 01642 240317. good luck. the capes number 01642 834567 i dont know if thats for the blast.

Boro dole office will av never had it so good....wheres all them mardy scaffs at????????????

All joking aside nice to see a upturn in fortunes in the Boro............................................

Cheers north sea will try first thing in the morning,thanks again.

Yes mate they are.

two good scaffs i had the pleasure about 15 year ago for formscaff.

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

yer i think there use to be 3 of them

think 1 was a bit of a boxer

the boxer was karl duke? silksworth lad. also had the pleasure of working with him and his brother old museum face

Ive worked with two other good scaff's

from up newcastle way on teasdales a good few years ago

big john and garry greenwell [think thats was there surname]

yeah I know john and gary greenwell, gary was a good scaffolder fairly rapid when he wanted to be, last i heard they were at castle scaffold as supervisors.

all gone quiet on blast thread whats happening?
Apparently the 'Top Kiddie' for Rainhams with all the answers is a Trainee from The Boro called Paul Robson.
If any one knows him and has his number, give him a ring, he is the one with all the answers.

Manager for Rainhams due to come down to Boro in three weeks,finishing of a job in Wales

whats wrong borospanner you seem to how a bit of bitterness towards rainhams and a few fellow scaffs. have you had problems with them in the past?

whats wrong borospanner you seem to how a bit of bitterness towards rainhams and a few fellow scaffs. have you had problems with them in the past?
No problems at all in the past north sea scaff.
Have a look through some of your old posts. Have you?

---------- Post added at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 AM ----------

Here's one of yours north sea scaff :-

"You mean to tell me that theres scaffolders from Newcastle & Sunderland on there. I hope not when there is local lads sat at home on the bru. Please tell me this is a wind up"

Sounds to me like you have a problem with your so called 'fellow scaffs' if they don't live where you live !

The Scottish lad's in the North Sea probably think exactly the same about you when there are Glasgow and Edinburgh lads sat at home on the bru !

Wind your neck in mate and think before you post.

Rainhams? Never had a problem with them because I don't know anything about them.
All I was doing was trying to let any lad's who want to work for them know who seems to be the one with all the shout doing the round on the Steel Complex at the minute.

Rainham are a good mob, worked for them in London on fords & Liverpool on fords, do your work & they pay well.

Top Bottom