Read this! Important news!

Aww didnt take long,The old team back together again.Gladdens my heart to see mortal enemies locking horns again. Same shirt different day,who needs the algerian thread??:laugh::laugh:

Aww didnt take long,The old team back together again.Gladdens my heart to see mortal enemies locking horns again. Same shirt different day,who needs the algerian thread??:laugh::laugh:

Good point old mate but you have to remember Sc@ffolder is not part of the old team but a relatively "new kid on the block".
There seems to be so much hatred inside him I feel sure he will give himself a peptic ulcer or worse.
I can understand his insecurities as far as phil181 and myself are concerned but cant see where his hatred towards poor old VLLB stems from.
Sc@ffolder and VLLB have so many different similarities it is uncanny.
VLLB is a gruff Northerner now making his fortune amongst the chirpy cheeky Cockneys while Sc@ffolder is a chirpy cheeky Cockney now making his fortune amongst gruff Northerners.
Where will it all end?;)

Bwahahaha, more baseless accusations to who i am.
Here lads, i was jason, then someone else, then a coalminer?

I see a few peacocks have joined the party, so thats;
4 peacocks strutting
3 clowns a honking.
2 jokers giggling,
and dare i say it? A partrige in a pear tree, hahaha

Bwahahaha, more baseless accusations to who i am.
Here lads, i was jason, then someone else, then a coalminer?

I see a few peacocks have joined the party, so thats;
4 peacocks strutting
3 clowns a honking.
2 jokers giggling,
and dare i say it? A partrige in a pear tree, hahaha

I have no idea what all that means, but you forgot to mention 'Peter Sutcliffe lookalike'.

That's brilliant DS. Maybe Admin should make you a trainee moderator? Apparently the forum is one short at the moment!

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

An easy mistake to make Rus

Been down that route before HSWT it's a thankless task :)

Been down that route before HSWT it's a thankless task :)

Tell me about it!

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

95% of Scaffolders Forum members.
Especially those called; HavePencilWillSuckUp, VancouverImATwat & Phil"Im a little fat knob"118.

Happy Wednesday lads.

I have been mistaken. I thought he was on about phil181 but he obviously has a score to settle with Phil118 who was running that lucrative job in Bangkok.

You wee lads do cheer me up after a long day in the office i can tell you that

Top Bottom