? Re board width

Thats the the whole point with T&F aint it???? Adaptability,thats what were always shouting about,otherwise you may as well use system!!!!

to be honest even 3 boards is only for the passage of goods or materials,give him 4 and 1 that way if a jobsworth walks past your completely covered

Spoke to him about it today properly. It's only at the side he wants 2+1 and it's so can get past with a car ( even though there's room for like 6 on the outer drive, which is why I didn't pay that any attention ).
Agreed 4+1 appart from that 1 side which will be 3+1 which will leave enough room for the car to get past with a little room each side.
Everbody's happy, job being done right so my arse is covered

Yeah mate bang on.
Don't forget no base plates Johnny, I'll just bang tube directly on any scrap of wood I see lying about ! ;)

Make sure you have tape on the standards,coz the car will hit them if you dont.

He dont need to put tape on standards , just measure 2 bubble lengths and they will go in no problem :p

And if anyone falls off and gets badly hurt ..your fucked.... do it correctly, no problems..

Use to erect scaffold off 2 boards off temps.:wondering: Job was done properly. never see any one fall.:toung: I agree,4 boards is better!!

Top Bottom