rainhams

depends on where you work for them or who you work for it is a very clicky firm if your oppinated you wont last long worked on tilbury for them money was right but elsewhere you hav to be careful as they hasdifferent rates for certain jobs

yeah sounds right Ciara ...rainhams have civils on capenhurst interserve have mechanical .....

The fukin bullsht politics that goes along with these jobs, grasses and bullshtters, people in positions of power playing games with blokes livelyhoods.....what a horrible and sad working environment. ....blokes chasing 12 sevens, blue book , digs etc etc.....get a fukin life or someone you want to go home to, theirs some pathetic characters out there :wacko:

The fukin bullsht politics that goes along with these jobs, grasses and bullshtters, people in positions of power playing games with blokes livelyhoods.....what a horrible and sad working environment. ....blokes chasing 12 sevens, blue book , digs etc etc.....get a fukin life or someone you want to go home to, theirs some pathetic characters out there :wacko:

who you bumping your gums about then joe!!!!! theres many that come on this forum these days but not all are pathetic and the characters that do keep it going keep it going???? hope this isnt pointed at me as iam olde school and think the whole set up in scaffolding these days is a complete shambles!!

Certainly wasnt mate, just had experiences of late on that side that showed me a side to the game that was shamefull, dont really get how you thought I was getting at you as ive never met or know you, stand by everything ive said though as sometimes the bloke's behaviour is disgraceful !

Got to agree with joebag.Blue book jobs full of bosses relatives,mates,sisters boyfriends etc.Same people on these jobs just jump from one bluebook to the next.Always fukkin moaning about something,don't know their fukkin born.Most are demics any way couldn't hack in the real world slit your throat for a weekend.Men fought for a decent working week years ago,now if they can't get 7 12's they don't want to know.Must never see their families.

Working for Rainham's now in Teesside on a blue book job , been on for them over a year now, don't take any notice of what other people say, been in the game for 36 years so I should no a bad firm or not, and Rainham's are a good one out of a lot of bad ones.

beado why have you got a picture of my girlfriend on your profile? By the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROL!!

Top Bottom